Sign in to follow this  
wildcat2002

Missouri vs Cornell (Myers)

C'mon Otto and Wildcat. You guys have made your points over and over again. Find a new subject and get over your obsessions. It's getting rather old. Your problem is with the Dad, not the wrestler. But, in order to "attack" Dad, you sh!t on the kid. If you want to discuss this with the Dad, I feel quite certain he will tell you where you guys can meet him. Or better yet, him, Steph, and ATM. Your choice.

10 minutes ago, Nike Man said:

C'mon Otto and Wildcat. You guys have made your points over and over again. Find a new subject and get over your obsessions. It's getting rather old. Your problem is with the Dad, not the wrestler. But, in order to "attack" Dad, you sh!t on the kid. If you want to discuss this with the Dad, I feel quite certain he will tell you where you guys can meet him. Or better yet, him, Steph, and ATM. Your choice.

Where did I mention the kid? Where did I attack? A guy says something I feel is inaccurate and I present my case. No cussing, no disrespecting. Just representing the conference that I believe is the best in wrestling. I am met with illiterate rhetoric, and sophomoric names. Kind of proves the point. Not attacking, just looking for reasonable conversation. The silly crap, your implication to meet up to duke it out is childish at the very least. I have given the kid props. See the thread where he transferred to Mizzou, see the thread where I listed the guys he beat in the MAC and stated he is a top four seed in MAC tourney. C'mon. Just do it.

• Upvote 1

Otto, I have seen where you have given Austin his due in the past. But recently, as GOO stated, you guys are just poking the bear. And no one suggested you "duke it out." Just thought you and Wildcat would get further and have a better understanding with a face to face encounter. :) 

I think that you and Wildcat are quite knowledgeable in a lot of these topics. And, by you being such knowledgeable folks, I can only assume you both know that you are being antagonists. So maybe 2 smart guys like yourselves could find something better to do. 

Just did it.

Unlimited potential in Ohio lol he brat Collica like a dog from grade school up till his freshman yr when he had his first injury and Joey dance and others

• Upvote 2

Nike Man, thanks for making my point. It seems as though if a poster follows lock and step with everything this guy says things are fine. However, try and have a rational discussion using a different vantage point and get labeled as one who pokes the bear. This, after receiving a barrage of mostly incoherent rambling and cussing. For the record, GOO was pointing out somebody else.

Done with it.

• Upvote 1

So we shouldn't post about ky college wrestlers on the ky wrestling forum?

Thanks for acknowledging our intelligence.  I have never met Otto, but he seems very knowledgeable and has been pretty level headed despite the constant attacks and veiled threats of violence. We all know where violence gets you and we don't need anymore time in the pokey.

I agree Wildcat, we should post about KY college wrestlers on the KY wrestling forum. That being said, where is the posts about Blackwell and his accomplishments? How about all the Ervin's and what they accomplished in college? What about Jayce Carr and what he's doing? Haven't really heard a darn thing about these guys. Please enlighten us on these D1 standouts. 

I'm not on the in around Illinois and oklahome, but I don't think they are starting and possibly injured. If you know please fill us in. 

The KY college board simple doesn't have too many to talk about. Austin does dominate the conversation being he's the greatest upper weight in KY history. 

• Upvote 1

I already regret that last post. Due to me wanting to make a point to you, I made it sound like I was downtalking these men. That was not my intention. They all deserve our utmost respect as wrestlers. My intention was to show that you were only talking about one, when there are many more to talk about. 

• Upvote 1

Nah wildcat posts when he loses to take a  knock on him  lol he left out a couple hundred wins .since he's been a KY boy .

That's the real issue with this dirt bag  Otto knows it as well everyone else .

And you don't see anyone posting thread headers when every KY college wrestler loses .

Doesn't change the fact of who he wrestles for And who he faces or what he will do from this point on or has done in the past and it's something no one can or will ever touch .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, Nike Man said:

I already regret that last post. Due to me wanting to make a point to you, I made it sound like I was downtalking these men. That was not my intention. They all deserve our utmost respect as wrestlers. My intention was to show that you were only talking about one, when there are many more to talk about. 

I didn't take it the  bad way. I understand what you were trying to say. They all deserve our respect and should get it. 

• Upvote 2

You getting excited deviant all your hard work on multiple forums getting a couple responses here lol .

Your still just a chicken $#it hater hiding behind a message board user name so you can give knocks and not have to take any like the b!ch you are like all the bichs here and there on message boards who behave like you lol.

Now cry and try to play innocent you as well otto you two are so smart why don't you tell us your accolades rather than just try to come of knowledgeable using only facts or posts from elsewhere YOU choose .

Pathetic

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Are you calling me pathetic for backing up my post with facts and linking my sources?

It's funny you call me a troll, massive, blackbolt, Tarzan,natureboy, Mr ky4x soo many more I couldnt possibly remember. Why do you keep getting banned from all the forums. Is it everyone's fault or your own. 

• Upvote 1

Oh cmon fruitloop that's the goal of boogers like you to stir the pot Poke the bear as they say lol get me banned .problem is I have an actual reason for posting MY KIDS WRESTLE I coached for years and years and I train wrestlers and athletes While you just critique without any chance of any chance of being critiqued yourself because your a coward who spouts his jiberish behind a username while real men and wrestlers do not hide who they are your a deviant wannabee hater.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How many of those MAC AAs are Tigers .exactly and what is their schedule compared to everyone else's or compared to all D1 schools 

You want some stats  189 and 0 3 X Nat champ 3 X Fargo A A double reg ow state ow national nhsca wrestler of the year and now starting fr heavy for The Missouri Tigers as if he was going to go undefeated lol you guys are scum.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, NatureBoy said:

How many of those MAC AAs are Tigers .exactly 

I've edited out the smut to class up the quote. How many, exactly? Four. Exactly four. Mayes, 5th at 149. I see him anywhere from 3rd to 6th. Lavallee, 7th at 157. Could move up a few spots. Kemerrer (redshirt frosh from Iowa) has shown no signs of slowing down. Joe Smith has been a little erratic though. Lewis, 7th at 165. Lewis might jump one spot. I like Walsh from Rider (5th), but he has the tendency to take risks that could cost him at NCAAs. J'Den, 1st at 197. No doubt. I would put money on Eierman making a run. Although he is a redshirt frosh, he has some funk and could surprise somebody.

So, four of MAC AAs from one school. Two from the rest of the conference. 

(I was not going to comment further on this thread, but since you asked a legit question...)

48 minutes ago, crazyotto said:

I've edited out the smut to class up the quote. How many, exactly? Four. Exactly four. Mayes, 5th at 149. I see him anywhere from 3rd to 6th. Lavallee, 7th at 157. Could move up a few spots. Kemerrer (redshirt frosh from Iowa) has shown no signs of slowing down. Joe Smith has been a little erratic though. Lewis, 7th at 165. Lewis might jump one spot. I like Walsh from Rider (5th), but he has the tendency to take risks that could cost him at NCAAs. J'Den, 1st at 197. No doubt. I would put money on Eierman making a run. Although he is a true frosh, he has some funk and could surprise somebody.

So, four of MAC AAs from one school. Two from the rest of the conference. 

(I was not going to comment further on this thread, but since you asked a legit question...)

Really  YOU STATED Eierman is a true frosh. AGAIN YOUR WRONG .

STUPID!!STUPID !!STUPID !!!

Hater 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

28 minutes ago, NatureBoy said:

Really dumb @$$  YOU STATED Eirman is a true frosh. AGAIN YOUR WRONG .

STUPID!!STUPID !!STUPID !!!

Hater 

I stand corrected. Edited for your pleasure. I had looked at wrestlestat, which lists him as a FR

Yeah you trash bag like usual you stand corrected always throwing out stats trying to look like you know ow something and time after time I catch your bs and call you on it .Everyone knows your agenda you turd again why you always talking smack about my kid u wussy. Because it's the only thing that makes people listen to you and that dirt ball wildcat but once again your wrong I could look through all your other facts and shoot them down there's about 4 or a dozen rankings and stat systems so you can take what you want from any or compare anyone else's weak @$$ schedule but it doesn't change the facts Austin got it done from day 1 and everyone on this site and others have seen it and he will again and like I said NO ONE from KY has ever faced the comp he has this yr as a freshman not even close .

• Downvote 1

Yes in your eagerness to take a knock on Austin you threw in how good his teammate you stated was a true fresh was doing lol well he is very good very very good he's about 2 inches shorter than Austin and wrestles 133 and 141 he's a beast actually going to be some studs at Mizzou Wisman Flyn Eierman Austin Lewis and more yep it's looking good .