Sign in to follow this  
Nike Man

Wrestling on BTN

Iowa vs Michigan tonight at 7:00 on BTN. Iowa should dominate the dual, but some possible really good matches, i.e. Micic vs Clark. Not sure if Clark will be back tonight or not. But if he is, this may be match of the night!

• Upvote 2

Iowa controlled the dual, but I'm even more of a believer in Massa. Should be a heck of a showdown between him and I Mar. Kemerer is really fun to watch, excellent takedown defense. Clark gutted out the win against a tough opponent. Stoll should end up in the top 4 at heavyweight. 

• Upvote 2

Massa is definitely the truth. Once he beat Jordan, I started to believe. I. Jordan is one of my favorites for sure. I'm very pleased with Kemerer as well. I'd love to see Iowa let Marinelli loose this year. I believe he could be the difference maker that they need to put them over the top this year. 

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Nike Man said:

Massa is definitely the truth. Once he beat Jordan, I started to believe. I. Jordan is one of my favorites for sure. I'm very pleased with Kemerer as well. I'd love to see Iowa let Marinelli loose this year. I believe he could be the difference maker that they need to put them over the top this year. 

Do you think Tom will bite the bullet and cut Maranelli's redshirt? If Clark is healthy (last night was a good indication that he is), the Hawkeyes have an outside chance to pull it off.  As always, bonus points seem to favor Penn State, but Iowa has some hammers. Meyers is always a head scratcher. Doubtful he'll reach the podium again, unless he reverts back to his 2016 NCAA tournament form. 

• Upvote 1

I doubt it. Marinelli didn't look strong at midlands and this year I feel they are 4th or 3rd best. PSU shoukd take it followed by OSU or TOSU. Anything is possible tournament time.

I think it's possible they take the redshirt off from him, but not likely. I definitely think it is the only way they could possibly be competitive with PSU. Should be very interesting down the stretch.

• Upvote 1