Sign in to follow this  
CHHS95

Best Match

The rankings don't really matter.  If Jones goes 215, it will not be any easier for him than 189 is.  He can stay at 189 and have Houchens and Kelly as his main competition or go 215 and have Nickel, Chaney, Green and Dials.  Either way, a state title won't be easy for him, that I can guarantee.  As a matter of fact, if he does decide to go 215, he probably will be giving up about 15 lbs to most of his competition.

Livingston Merrit & Desmond Wilford

Man these two guys plus Hank Pinner have been coming down working our butts off in practice. Desmond is so good, he wrestles and coaches a high school team over in Nebraska and is training with us for the week.

Ryle  Mason Reid  12 ranked number 1 at 171 vs. joey stone from apollo graduate in 2005. he wrestled at 171.  was came in 3rd and 6th place at state in kentucky and finished high in north carolina when he lived there.  it would be a good match

So, how is "Fat Man" doing?  For a big guy he was quick as a cat.  His brother, Miguel, was a much better athlete.

haha he's doin good i guess. i finally met him after every one talking about "fat man" , let's just say he fits the picture that i had of him well haha

The rankings don't really matter.  If Jones goes 215, it will not be any easier for him than 189 is.  He can stay at 189 and have Houchens and Kelly as his main competition or go 215 and have Nickel, Chaney, Green and Dials.  Either way, a state title won't be easy for him, that I can guarantee.  As a matter of fact, if he does decide to go 215, he probably will be giving up about 15 lbs to most of his competition.

Yes, but they will be giving up a lot of speed to him.

Yes, but they will be giving up a lot of speed to him.

If Jones decided to go 215 I think he would probably be able to be 1 or 2,  Derek is pretty much as strong Jones but jones is faster in my opinion,