Sign in to follow this  
CHHS95

Best Match

crayton of moore vs grant of trinity agin, they wrestled in jefferson county turny in 1st and 2nd finals, moore won in the final seconds but grant at the big east turny won I would like to see them go at it agin.

Tyler Voth and Matt Eck.....

I have wrestled both Voth and Eck and i really don't see that being much of an exciting match. I think voth would win because he has the strength to go up to 130 and his technique is solid. Both are very good wrestlers though, but i just don't see much excitement in that match.

I would love to see Wolseifer vs. Courtney. They are both amazing wrestlers, and have completely different styles.  Wolseifer is more aggresive, and Courtney tends to be more passive.  It would be an amazing match, but I think Wolseifer would probably be the victor.

I would love to see Wolseifer vs. Courtney. They are both amazing wrestlers, and have completely different styles.  Wolseifer is more aggresive, and Courtney tends to be more passive.  It would be an amazing match, but I think Wolseifer would probably be the victor.

well he is two weights above him and very dominate at his weight. courtney is dominate too, but not as much as wolseifer. i see him winning it too. even if they were the same weight.

i would have to say terry turner and mark jones

Are you kidding? I don't doubt Turner's being a good wrestler but Jones killed everyone he wrestled except Kelly and Starks.  Both are technically Seniors, but we won't get into that, and Turner just isn't on Jones level.  I mean Turner lost to that kid from South Oldham who ended up third in like 2 or 3 matches?

Jones and Turner wouldn't be a match.

Guest beastman

Are you kidding? I don't doubt Turner's being a good wrestler but Jones killed everyone he wrestled except Kelly and Starks.  Both are technically Seniors, but we won't get into that, and Turner just isn't on Jones level.  I mean Turner lost to that kid from South Oldham who ended up third in like 2 or 3 matches?

Jones and Turner wouldn't be a match.

Hold on. You say Jones killed everyone he wrestled expect Kelly and Starks? Ben Rupp was beating Jones 5-0 (King of the Bluegrass i think) with less than a minute left... before Jones gator rolled him. Rupp wasnt even 189 then, he was 171. He was just wrestling up.

Martin Vs Sullivan would be a great match with lots of action if martins not over whelmed with sullivans strength and power i think he would weather the storm and win in a close match

Deon Chaney Vs Derek Nickle (rematch) I think chaneys nerves were just to wild cause of the 1st time final apperance deon beat him earlier in the year and i think if they wrestled again chaney would win in a close match he is extremely athletic with lots of experience

Now wait a second.  Nickel was not in the finals before.  Heck, this was his 1st medal round appearance.  So you can throw the nerves thing out the window.  That's just an excuse.  We will get to see Deon and Derek wrestle plenty this year.  I know of at least 4 times they will.  They will more than likely square off in the finals of the KOB again.  They will probably meet in the finals of the JCTC.  Finally, they will definitely meet on 1/23 & 1/30 because Doss and FC are both at the same Wednesday dual meet.  (1/23 @ NO with FC, Doss and Franklin County & 1/30 @ FC with Doss and another team TBD).  I agree they will probably all be close matches.  It will be fun to watch. 

Guest jp

Hold on. You say Jones killed everyone he wrestled expect Kelly and Starks? Ben Rupp was beating Jones 5-0 (King of the Bluegrass i think) with less than a minute left... before Jones gator rolled him. Rupp wasnt even 189 then, he was 171. He was just wrestling up.