Chris Duke

Preseason Rankings

I'm sure kids have grown. My boy is a great example of this, from 105 at state 2 years ago to 152 this year. This should be a fun and crazy year. The top 2 teams are from Boone County, and should make for some interesting tournaments. Walton has 4 favorites followed by Ryle and Union with 3.  

For what it's worth Ranger has looked it over, made some changes, and has given me his seal of approval. Does it make it right? NO!!! Just a little something to get us fired up.

Middle school preseason rankings 9-19-16.pdf

• Upvote 1

Nolan Banfield wont cut to make 70lbs this year. I think he will be 75Lbs... good update! Thanks for taking the time to make these, they like to see there names on them.  Giampalo will be a good 75lbs.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

38 minutes ago, Nolans Dad said:

Nolan Banfield wont cut to make 70lbs this year. I think he will be 75Lbs... good update! Thanks for taking the time to make these, they like to see there names on them.  Giampalo will be a good 75lbs.

I had Giampalo on the list. Sounds like his family has moved to West Virginia.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, RRmd said:

2 Adam Lauer at 105?

Nice catch. He wrestled for Walton in the Middle School season and Conner at Youth State. With his win over Jake Richman at Youth State he should have the higher ranking. I will update it later.

We kick off practice in about a week. I have some updates ready to post and looking for a few more weight changes.  If you have any or if I have a kid listed for the wrong team message me and I'll get it taken care of.  It looks like Walton will be tough for anyone to handle in the opens.  They will be the new number 1 with the addition of their 70#er.

• Upvote 1