Sign in to follow this  
Nike Man

KY All Star Classic

About this time last year, Ranger and Dutch started to tease us with a "big announcement" coming. The big announcement of course turned out to be the first ever KY All Star Classic. That being said, I haven't heard anything about that this year yet. Are there plans in the works for this event to happen again?

Ranger and I sat down on Tuesday and started updating rankings.  We also started making phone calls to see who would be interested in wrestling.  We don't not have a date set but we are working on the possiblitly of having the 2nd KY All Star Classic.  If it happens it would be early October.

Just for fun.  What matches would you like to see?

I'd like to see Wallace vs. wheeler, Yenter vs.Tucker (if knee is O.K), Ervin vs Moore, Torgerson vs. Roberts, Henley vs. Oxford, Blanton vs. Smallwood, Andreoni vs Jackson. Just a few matches I think would be fun to watch, don't know how much these kids of grown over the summer.

Escalera Deck

Wallace Bender

Moore Tucker

Ervin Castellano

Sheffer Torgerson

Brown Johnson

Henley Miles

Smith Blanton

Smallwood Gray

Cornett Andreoni

Buckman Steven

Kimble Horn

Irving Reed

Jones Ruber

Definitely would like to see Ervin and Reed. 160 and 170 could switch up a bit. Andreoni and Smallwood could be interesting. Also Roberts could be in there with Johnson and Brown. Wheeler could be in there with Wallace and Bender, or maybe Moore and Tucker. All of these have the potential for match of the night. I just really like the idea of putting our best against one another. Good fun! Great debates! So many after thoughts!

12 hours ago, Nike Man said:

Escalera Deck

Wallace Bender

Moore Tucker

Ervin Castellano

Sheffer Torgerson

Brown Johnson

Henley Miles

Smith Blanton

Smallwood Gray

Cornett Andreoni

Buckman Steven

Kimble Horn

Irving Reed

Jones Ruber

That is a solid list.  You might have to help us work on the rankings.:D  It looks like you do your homework.  

• Upvote 1

On August 29, 2016 at 8:29 AM, Nike Man said:

About this time last year, Ranger and Dutch started to tease us with a "big announcement" coming. The big announcement of course turned out to be the first ever KY All Star Classic. That being said, I haven't heard anything about that this year yet. Are there plans in the works for this event to happen again?

this was not the "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT" lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh!! The big announcement. I remember that one. It wasn't a 100% accurate but it was a great accomplishment.  Just a different weight class than announced. 

That should be enough for you to figure it out. ;)