Wrasslin

Little Kids Wrestling

We are new to Northern KY...we will be living in Union. I have a little guy that loves the sport. Are there any good clubs that we should look into? Is there a little guys directory of tournaments, etc. that we can check into? Any help would be useful!

Thanks

gharrington@lycos.com

There are not many youth clubs in the area. Simon Kenton has one. I believe Conner has one but if you are going to be living in Union, Gray middle school has a good program.

There are other clubs, but like I said if you are going to be in Gray middle schools district you may want to just go there. They have a good program. If that is what you want to do contact Mike Palmer at kmpdmd@fuse.net

both Conner & Ryle wrestle in the CYW league. You can find tournament info, contact info, etc.. at their website. www.cyw.org. If you live in the Ryle district, you should wrestle for their club. They do a great job.

I really think the Conner Middle School team is going to be good. They have alot of talent. I have been working with many of the kids all summer and i really think they have very good dedication and hopefully they will be ready for the hard work headed their way.