Sign in to follow this  
father_of_four

D1 - West Virginia Wrestlers - Clinic at Boyle County

Zeke Moissey is banged up a bit .Austin a little pinged up too .But I'm sure he doesn't know anything about it Smith and Cottrell are both native West Virginians ,Zeke is a PA guy I think and Austin a Kentucky Boy,perhaps it's a WV native thing I'm not sure .I'm sure Austin would tag along no problem if he was asked .College studs put these things together sometimes to raise money for school and give back to the wrestling world that's probably the case with Smith and Cotrell.

• Downvote 1

I just would think that if you're bringing two West Virginia boys to Kentucky there isn't much more star power than Zeke and Austin. More star power equals more of a turnout. 

AUSTIN is OK nothing serious tweaked his shoulder drilling with WVs hvy Zeke dislocated his elbow basically a few weeks back he's OK but not 100 % .

I doubt Austin has any knowledge of it not sure who set it up .

Austin does have some nice credentials if he ever chooses or gets to run some camps though .:) I'm sure he would spend the day with any team or group in his state who asked ,as long as he got his own training in .

JAKE IS A BEAST AND A GREAT GUY ,I don't know Cottrell as well but I'm sure he's legit as they come .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, 385 said:

I just would think that if you're bringing two West Virginia boys to Kentucky there isn't much more star power than Zeke and Austin. More star power equals more of a turnout. 

Smith and Cottrell have been two of the leaders of the 15-16 WVU Team, Zekes had a rough year, but expecting them to all show up at one camp is kind of unrealistic. These guys are at the top of their game and both are qualifiers for the NCAA tournament and have potential in being All-Americans this year. We plan on it being a great camp for more advanced wrestlers who want to take their knowledge and technique to that next level. If you have any questions feel free to contact me

• Upvote 2

Sorry if it seemed like I was undermining the BOCO or Smith and Cottrell. Didn't mean it that way. Was just more of thinking out loud. 

Don't get me wrong, I like getting opinions. My goal is just like everyone else that cares about wrestling in this state, which is strengthening wrestling here in Kentucky.

• Upvote 1

I think it was a matter of a Ky fan asking why Austin a kid with more accolades than well anyone at a lot of colleges has at his stage of the game wasnt coming to a camp in HIS state with something labeled with his  college team .

Lol but hey its cool .

Have a heckuva camp .

• Downvote 1

9 hours ago, NatureBoy said:

Austin strengthened up Ky wrestling quite well lol 

As a matter of fact @$#× u

Me? Lol why

So we are getting two D1 wrestlers to do a camp session in KY and we are complaining about it, good grief come on guys. Good job by the Boyle Co group to get this planned out.  

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, plantmanky1 said:

So we are getting two D1 wrestlers to do a camp session in KY and we are complaining about it, good grief come on guys. Good job by the Boyle Co group to get this planned out.  

Wasnt aware that asking a question was "complaining". Thanks for clearing that up for me. 

AND YOU ASKING ABOUT AUSTIN OR ZEKE WAS IN NO WAY A KNOCK ON COTTRELL OR SMITH OR THE CAMP .

I HAVE KNOWN JAKE SINCE HE WAS LITTLE HE'S A WARRIOR AND A GREAT PERSON ANYONE WHO CAN MAKE IT SHOULD .

• Upvote 2