UniPeck

Camps this summer?

I would like go get a list going of High school and College camps in the state or surrounding states together. If anyone has feedback on these camps please input you opinion on them.

Thanks 

• Upvote 1

Follow No-Ox Wrestling on Facebook. Will be posting our signup dates and weekly schedule later tonight. Great guest clinicians weekly as well as day and overnight camps . Details in the process . 

Christian County is working to host a camp this summer (late July or early August) ran by James Hicks (Cumberlands University Head Coach). Good friend of mine Johnny Papesh (4x Ohio State Placer and 2x NAIA All-American) will join Coach Hicks as clinicians. 

attention Coaches: I cordially invite your School club or Team to participate in a very special opportunity. I believe the sport of wrestling teaches many of life’s lessons, such as discipline, determination and accountability. The sport truly helps build character in a person and teaches individuals to be the best that they can be as well as to compete at a high level. Athletes in this sport will take the competitiveness that they have learned into the classroom and use it later on in life

Hi I am Buck Watkins Head Coach at West Stokes High School in North Carolina. I am reaching out to coaches in Kentucky about the possibility of hosting a camp or camps in your area  The Cost is 25 Dollars a wrestler and camps can last as long as 5 days with 2 sessions a day for 2 hrs long. I have attached a flyer for more information. I look forward to hearing from all of you. Thank You for Coaching the greatest sport in the world. 

mockup.png