Sign in to follow this  
wrestlefever

Big School Sectional 3 Duals

This is a massive sectional. Looks like there are 12 teams involved. PLD, Bryan Station, Tates Creek, Henry Clay, Lafayette, East Jess, West Jess, Whitley Co., Johnson Central, Montgomery Co., Madison Southern and Madison Central.What two teams will qualify for state duals? I'll go with Johnson Central and Henry Clay. I think Madison Central will be a close 3rd. I think Montgomery Co., Tates Creek and Lafayette will battle it out for 4-6. How will they decide who wrestles each other?

Pool A- (1)Johnson Cent., Dunbar,  Montgomery co

Pool B-(4)Bryan Station  (5) Tates Creek,  West Jessamine 

Pool C-(3) Henry Clay, (6)Lafayette,  East Jessamine 

Pool D- (2)Madison Cent., Madison Southern, Whitley co

Top team in each pool comes out to s semi final.  After semi, and con, if 3rd had not wrestled 2nd, they will wrestle at the end for a true 2nd.

2nd place in pool will wrestle for 5-8

3rd place in pool will wrestle for 9-12

All teams will get 4 matches

I think Johnson central wins over Madison Central. Henry clay over Tates Creek for 3rd

5-8 Montgomery,  Station, Lafayette,  Whitley. 

9-12 Dunbar, West Jessamine,  East Jessamine,  Madison Southern

Tates creek will have a full line up, think that gets them past Station . Whitley has full line up as well, think it gets them past Madison southern because of forfeits. 

Montgomery and Lafayette loaded with talent no doubt, but like southern, they will give up alot of forfeits. 

Top to bottom Johnson Cent and Madison Cent have talent. I think Madison gets by in close match with Henry Clay, Johnson Central over Tates Creek easily,  much more talent over all. 

Johnson Central over Madison for title.

I believe that Johnson Central is definitely the favorite. I see Henry Clay and Madison Central battling for that 2nd place spot. If everyone performs this match could possibly be desided at 152 and 220. These are the 2 swing matches. It will also be huge if Henry Clay has Storck. If he is still recovering from the leg injury, Henry Clay may be in trouble. 113 will be a huge match as well. Miller and Deck will be a great match as always. At the end of the day, I see Madison Central getting the job done to take that second spot. Either way, should be some great matches!!

Henry Clay and Madison Central in one semi. Johnson Central beat Tates Creek in the other. It was close for awhile but Johnson Central had too much depth. Had to leave before the other finished.