1. 1. What do u feel is the best ran tournement

• KOB
    • Superduals
    • Lonesome
    • JCTC(jefferson county)
    • regionals
    • woodford county
    • Trojans Invitational

I was just wondering about this also if your favorite ain't on here let me know what it is comment on food and level of competition

Tournaments that have to be on the list:

Woodford County - hospitality room is the best and the competition is great

Dragon - very good food and great competition

sorry about the spelling i was in a rush and the reason i did not list those tournements is becuase i have not been to those sorry about that is there any wrestlers opinions

As a wrestler my vote would have to go to the Woodford County Invitational.  Its ran great and its basically a mini state tournament.  Of course its missing a couple of solid teams, but if you do good here you'll most likely do well at state.  And out of any tournament I've been to the finals are probably the most intense, obviously excluding state.  Overall its just a great tournament.

My vote is for the Five Star Classic at Lafayette. Coach McCoy and his staff have good competition and run the tounament very smoothly.  They ALWAYS start on time and finish at a decent time. The food is good and it is all around one of the best in the state.

I know the post referred to high school tournaments, but I have to mention that when my son, who is now a senior, wrestled in middle school tournaments, none could compare to the Fern Creek Middle School tournament.  It ran like clock-work back then.  It was impressive the number of wrestling matches they went through in a days time.  And the bout numbers appearing for all to see, was impressive.  Other than the state tourney, I have yet to see that matched, IMO.

I have to agree with Ranger and Broke back wrestler, WCI as a whole is a great tournament, both days are filled with great competition, and speaking from experience wrestling in and winning the finals is a thrill, Imo it ranks right up there with most regional finals and somewhat like the last couple of round at state, excluding the finals...

I would say that on the poll list lonesome is one of the best ran tournaments in the state. Not just because I go to seneca but, everything is always organized and on time. I would say WCI, because it has by far one of the biggest competitions of the year, but in the past couple of seasons, they don't start the first day until like 3 hours later than usual, and we dont get done with the last match until close to midnight

how bout lafayette's tournament, they always have some of the top teams out of different states there, they had hunnington wv there last year

I would say that on the poll list lonesome is one of the best ran tournaments in the state. Not just because I go to seneca but, everything is always organized and on time. I would say WCI, because it has by far one of the biggest competitions of the year, but in the past couple of seasons, they don't start the first day until like 3 hours later than usual, and we dont get done with the last match until close to midnight

I don't remember the LIT starting on time.  There's usually a coach's meeting at the time that it is to start.  Their trying to make adjustments after the weigh in and the all of the bout sheets need to be drawn up by hand.  Runinng the tourn. manually, instead of computer program, usually results in 3 or 4 kids wrestling that were eliminated.  It's a good tournament, but definately not the best run.

The Dragon is my choice for best run.