Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

KentuckyWrestling.com HS Rankings - 2006/2007 December 6

Has Luna and Carr wrestled yet? If not I would like to state an opinion. I think that Carr should be above Luna for one fact that Carr knows how it feels underneath the spotlight, twice.

Yes, Carr and Luna have faced each other before. 2 years ago, Carr's sophomore year at the State duals. Carr came into the match ranked 15th in state while Luna was ranked 3rd and Carr won by major decision, something like 10-2 dominating the match.

Mills (prp 125)  finished over Mccain(moore) and Traylor.. at LIT.... Also Choates(prp 160) Beat Brad Denham(Dixie Heights) also at Lit.. Just figured this would help for next set of rankings.  Keep up the good work!!!

it was a good match and i think chiu is overrated he shouldnt be #1

So who should be #1?  He finished 4th at the weight last season, beating Daniels along the way.

daniels

Nothing against Daniels, but Chui just beat him at state.  Before this weekend Chui was the only choice for that spot.  After Zeppa mowed down a couple of the top guys I think it is anyone's call.

Nothing against Daniels, but Chui just beat him at state.  Before this weekend Chui was the only choice for that spot.  After Zeppa mowed down a couple of the top guys I think it is anyone's call.

i agree zeppa beat chiu and johnson at LIT after bumping up to 119 very impressive

Norwood pinned zeppa at a dual. So where does that put him in the rankings

norwood did not pin zeppa. the score was 7-5, and it was zeppas first time back on the mat. it was a good match, but wouldnt happen again. zeppa hasnt been pinned in over 4 years, and has been put to his back only once or twice his highschool career.

Great job on the rankings... Just a few things to keep in mind for next time though... I think someone may have pointed some of these already

Mills 125 PRP finished 2nd above mccain(moore)

130 sauer PRP finished 2nd

135 Phillips PRP beat Allman (LAF) to advance to the 3rd palce match

Choate PRP beat Brad Denham (Dixie H) also teched his opponent in the finals match for 1st.

Over all I think you always do a good job at this and everyone really looks forward to what your doing here.

norwood did not pin zeppa. the score was 7-5, and it was zeppas first time back on the mat. it was a good match, but wouldnt happen again. zeppa hasnt been pinned in over 4 years, and has been put to his back only once or twice his highschool career.

no he got pinned

Great job on the rankings... Just a few things to keep in mind for next time though... I think someone may have pointed some of these already

Mills 125 PRP finished 2nd above mccain(moore)

130 sauer PRP finished 2nd

135 Phillips PRP beat Allman (LAF) to advance to the 3rd palce match

Choate PRP beat Brad Denham (Dixie H) also teched his opponent in the finals match for 1st.

Over all I think you always do a good job at this and everyone really looks forward to what your doing here.

Also,

112  Nick Reichmuth finished 2nd behind Warra (SENA) and pinned Goodwine (JOHA) in the Semi's.

119  Jacob Colston finished 4th behind Zeppa (NOLD), Chiu (SENA) and Johnson (JOHA).

Wood Co Will Starks  12

NH Mark Jones  11

SC Ryan Kelly  10

Mc Cen Tannen Roe  11

CH Terry Turner  12

DH Steve Benson  11

Vall Joe Raleigh  12

SO Ryan Houchens  10

Ohio Co Jarrod Aull  12

Cald Co Curt Martin  12

Tri Josh Lewis  9

Un Co Dionte Wright  11

FC Kyle Hardin  11

Scott Gary Robbins  11

Per Co Cen Travis Pennington  12

Dan Evan Hester  10

Chr Co Mark Payne  10

JC Ryan Kestner  11

Des John French  11

Har Co Seth Hall  12

FC Hardin lost to Scott Robbins at KOB  :cry:

also...

Vall Raleigh lost to Tri Lewis in conso finals

Josh Lewis was leading Mark Jones in the Simi-finals until the third period when he lost his wind.  :-o