Sign in to follow this  
Nike Man

Former KY Studs

TEAM IRON MAN YOU SEEM LEGIT NOT AN OBVIOUS INSTIGATOR WHO HAS AN AGENDA LIKE NIKE MAN WITH A COUPLE POSTS THAT I WILL GET TO.

As for others doing big things outside KY .

Brock placed at iron man won nhsca Jr yr did work at Nat duals he repped wonderfully anyone would be proud of him .Fahy made attempt did the same .Fausz AA Fargo and did well Fila great KY rep .Stephen X2 nhscaa AA while in KY did work at Nat duals along with Coop , Reuschell Sr aa and was on his way up .There's been others doing well .Austin went for it all win or lose and shut everyone who said he ran from comp completely up and even can say who has been anywhere as much as him Now he can point at everyone and say THEY run and hide .

Nike lol My boys Brock and the rest will always be brought up for eternity on HS threads they are Legends and set the Bar .

And Austin is a HS athlete until he steps of the Matt at Fargo where he will rep CC KY and WV.And when you discuss my boys Nike you Discuss more than neither lol I have Three whooooo and the 3rd ones a doozy hahahahahhaa

IRON MAN NOT FAIR COMPARING KIDS FROM KY TO Austin no one in Ohio or many states ran the gauntlet he has .Kids need to shatter that myth that KY is inferior All these kids did .

BOSTON A GREAT WORKER AND NATIONAL LEVEL WRESTLER .Did great stuff in KY won who's 1 but didn't rep as much as he could , no team KY showing where he could have been a huge asset for the state and no Fargo attempt where he could have aa or possibly doubled although he made his disdain for greco known .A shame he drew kids away from the sports by taking them to a meaningless folk dual rather than urging them to go to cen reg a prerequisite for team ky.The nasty politics and goings on in wrestling are mind boggling at times .

DUNCAN And Andreoni repping at nhscas

MAYBE FERRIS AND ATM can even have another KY match at NHSCAs and there will be more KY kids at cen reg this yr a few CC boys and I think Raynell will go again maybe Erdman and some others how neat would it be to have a kid at each class at least in Both styles combined .Frankrone had mad potential as a fr gr guy and as a wrestler in general but seems to be letting it pass him by he could easily be a D1 kid at his choice of schools if he went for it and got out there .Most improved wrestler in KY Cornett looked exceptional at state and probably a Combs project .I'm sure Saul plans to do and add to the legacy of Great Ervin wrestlers .

All great stats by OUR STATE KIDS 100% AGREE, just want it to be a fair call though for the true backbone hard working guys that get these kids to this success from those other stats, I'm speaking more for them if anything, they dont have a voice on here.... Every KY State champion has something great about them that separates them from the next one, even the state placers, I believe some of the best guys never win state! No comparisons at all to Austin I was using that as a outline to my fact that I was trying to make,without that I'm a blind man swinging for the fences

Some will move to better coach's (David taylor) some will move for easier competition and not compete in real tournaments until they are a year or two older than the competition. 

• Upvote 2

Some will move to better coach's (David taylor) some will move for easier competition and not compete in real tournaments until they are a year or two older than the competition. 

I rarely if ever see anyone who moves for the purpose of "easier competition"

Once again trying to take a shot at ATM I have never seen someone so persistent when it comes to trying to slight a kid every chance they get smh

Lol Austin was way older than all those srs he beat his fr yr bigger to .

Same as his 8 th grade yr when he made the biggest jump in weight of any Jr High champ ever in Ohio .He was smaller and younger than all his comp at Nat duals fr yr and he beat Nat ranked guys .Wildcat welcome to KO land of ATM, nothing you or anyone else says in any negative light whatsoever has any truth when it comes to him he's the Bravest toughest High School wrestler in the Nation.end of story.

• Downvote 1

Once again trying to take a shot at ATM I have never seen someone so persistent when it comes to trying to slight a kid every chance they get smh

I dont think I mentioned him, but if you feel the shoe fits.

This thread is about 2 studs who went and earned it. Not every thread has to be turned into a massive myers love fest.

• Upvote 2

Lol I have no idea what's going on I must've missed something . I keep seeing Boston and ATM popping up .... guessing I may have stepped into a Pandora Box opened previously

I rarely if ever see anyone who moves for the purpose of "easier competition"

I've seen that in our own state with people not taking on good competition in other weight classes in the state. You rarely will see guys taking those chances here because of a record . Truth be told after wrestling in two colleges I found that high school success goes away very fast . This is a warm up to what is ahead
  • Upvote 2

There's a difference between dodging people with easy schedules and moving to whole other states for "easier" competition. The first one I also see all the time, second one I can't even think of an example.

I always tell my kids I don't give a crap when they start talking about someone's record, that is the easiest stat in the world to manipulate

• Upvote 2

Sign in to follow this