Sign in to follow this  
luvswrestling55

Who is the best HS wrestling Coach in the state of KY?

CUTiger184, if you keep doing what your doing, you will be in the KY wrestling HOF!! You are doing an excellent job at HC! I've been a fan of yours for as long as you have been wrestling. Now as a Coach, you are continuing your success. Congrats on this past weekend. Keep the momentum going the next few weeks.

Thanks IWIN, I give the kids the opportunity to be successful its up to them on what they do with it in terms of dedication, work ethic, and perseverance.  The kids have really bought in to the system myself and Coach Tucker have in place and it is showing through their continued progress over the last two years.  All the glory goes to the student athletes at Harrison County. We are moving in the right direction and will continue to do everything in our power to make sure Harrison County becomes one of the states top programs.    We have a great support staff and our youth and middle school teams are continuing to grow.  Watch out for HC wreslting in years to come.

I second Coach Bankemper as well. He has had loads of success and has maintained a consistent top 10 program for almost 30 years. Not to mention he is one of the classiest guys out there. Kudos to the CCHS coaching staff they do a great job.

Coach Thomas at Moore deserves a shoutout at least. He has done a tremendous job there building that program up to one of the most consistent programs in the state. I always like watching his wrestler wrestle. Moore has also developed a youth team which should help not only their program but the Jefferson county area. He's done a lot and deserves some credit.

I agree about coach Thomas. My son, who is a sophomore now, has been part of the Moore program since 6th grade. Coach Thomas not only coaches but is actively involved in each wrestlers lives. Proud to say my son wrestles for coach Thomas.

Sign in to follow this