Sign in to follow this  
sheeves

"Who will win Regionals in your Region"

These are the ones that i'm pretty sure of...As of right now it appears that region 3 will be dominated by PRP and Bullet Central. Valley will also shine in a few Weights. These are all I can put right now. I'm not too familiar with some of the weights that I didn't mention.

103 Jake Shelly-PRP

112 James Badgett-Bullet Central

119 Jake Colston-PRP

125 Corey Mills-PRP

140 Ben Edwards-Valley

145 Dusty Stengel-PRP

152 Jeremiah Walls-Bullet Central

160 Dakota Choate-PRP

171 Michael Johnson-Bullet Central

189 Joe Raleigh-Valley

215 Derek Nickel-Doss

Yea. Alot of the guys that didn't really show last year are gonna come in and shock alot of people with their performances. Me as well as alot of people i've seen over the summer are coming back as completely different wrestlers.

yeah alot of people will see alot of changes in me this year as well. I started last year during the season but worked hard over summer and im ready to go now. What weight class you wrestle Ridge??????

I'm 52 for the first couple weeks probly. I'm gonna be 45. Last year I was a pitiful 6th in region. Now i'm workin' with our top 215 and 160 in the region. That has really helped me. I don't see anyone at 45 or 52 [with the exception of Walls at 52] really stopping me for the region championship and i'm gonna be 45 anyway. I know that sounds kind of cocky but judging how things went last year and things that i've done and people that i've beat this year, I don't see much competition at 45. I may even go 52 or 40 because that is gonna be where the harder matches will be.

Guest wrestler92

what did you weigh at when you had your fat test done?  If you are 52 now it might be hard or not possible for you to get down to 140.  probably just be able to make it to 145.

I know. I probly  want even come close to 40. If it comes to a meet where one of the 140's I want is there and I only weight like 143 I might possibly think about droppin' down. Definately not a perminant thing. Just a long shot possibility.

Guest wrestler92

the problem would be if i understand the weight limitations is that if you weighed in the week before at say 143 then the following week the lowest you could get down to would be 2.1 pounds less, so only 140.9

Region 5

103 - fern creek

112 - luna/andre zeppa

119 - antonio zeppa

125 - morlatt

130 - kusnir/branch

135 - warner

140 - jackson

145 - fern creek

152 - wolsiefer

160 - south oldham

171 - houchens

189 - rupp

215 - hartman / chaney

HWT - ???

Guest blazegoth

I'm 52 for the first couple weeks probly. I'm gonna be 45. Last year I was a pitiful 6th in region. Now i'm workin' with our top 215 and 160 in the region. That has really helped me. I don't see anyone at 45 or 52 [with the exception of Walls at 52] really stopping me for the region championship and i'm gonna be 45 anyway. I know that sounds kind of cocky but judging how things went last year and things that i've done and people that i've beat this year, I don't see much competition at 45. I may even go 52 or 40 because that is gonna be where the harder matches will be.

Dustin, deshon is already down to 145 so ybour gona have one hell of a time with him, he has got a whole better than last year and i can see he has potentail to place or even win state

Yea. From what I hear, there is always talk about Doss but this year I think [from what i've seen] that they will really back up all the claims.

And as for my last post, I realize that it may have sounded cocky but that was not the way it was intended to sound. Sorry if I offended anyone. No disrespect to any of the wrestlers that my comments pertained to. It just didn't come out the way I mean't it to.