Sign in to follow this  
TECHnWIN

138.. stab in the dark

super 32 is football season how many 120 football players do you know as for the level at upper weights although I do not care about 32 because its a joke Austin had a top 20 ranked kid in the quarters .

And fargo in his class was a lot tougher than many lower weights ,look it up look at the kids and where they are and their credentials .

your right its a 138 thread but people drifted and are and did ask questions ,Dont blame me coaches and khsaa cannot get along I simply stood my ground that the state dual weigh ins should not count and kids should get more opps to wrestle.

Austins best win in KY ,thats easy his closest and most important and against a class opponent ,His 4_0 win against Newberry as a freshman against a returning champ and placer ,that would be any High School kids biggest win ,His win in a few weeks will be nice a dream of four state titles going undefeated may be right there. Deepshmitt you can talk about whatever class You want lol it will not change facts theres more to talk about because its wide open ,doesnt have anytbing to do with the class ,and what you may see as people talking more and getting hits on I would laugh at ,I have talked disputed debated and argued on more threads and with more hits than anyone in two states lol .

Normally you speak about things you know very well. This time you are speaking about something you clearly have no idea as to what you are talking about. Go ahead and tell me all you know about wrestling but you have not been involved in the decision making so you have no leg to stand on. I sit here and watch you babble your nonsense and keep my mouth shut but I won't have someone tell me The coaches association and myself are not out for the good of the sport or its participants.

Chill out Dont be such a drama queen ,You cant tell me that it wouldnt benefit wrestlers if the state duals and qualifiers did not count against the teams weigh ins ,that was my Whole and only point ,I asked who the genius were who made the rules and I doubt anyone who knows the sport would disagree ,you cannot make a full schedule not knowing if you will make state duals or not if the weigh ins count and why would a small school risk losing out an opportunity to wrestle .As I said someone is not looking out for the teams and kids ,if its khsaa then its them if you represent the coaches then I would think they would try their best to see the changes made unleas they have other reasons ,Saying I babble nonsense and know nothing about somethings may be true but I can see where having no weigh ins count against duals would help everyone ,and thats all I claimed to think or know ,No nonsensense babbling about it ,And wether your or khsaa likes it it hurts the sport counting the weigh ins for state duals .

How did a 138 lb thread get turned into Vega and ATM and state dual proceedings lol

I think if AJ Bindner does bump permanently to 138 the only real competition for his first title would be Trent Johnson who seems to be hitting on all cylinders. I heard Josh Johnson say that Trent is twice as good now as he himself ever was.

385,Aj is not going 38 it was tossed around but its to late to make changes.I thought going up 3 weight classes this year might be to much but turns out goin up 4 may have been his best shot at a title ,but hes not giving up on getting one at 32.Well on to the topic 3 weeks ago i told Trent Johnson he was my sleeper to win 38 but now he is no longer under the radar but at the top of the list(or close).If josh said Trent is better than him thats a hugh compliment bc Josh was VERY tough.Spahr and Johnson had big weekends,but unlike Johnson,Spahr won kidda handedly.At the Dragon there were so many matches that could have gone either way.So if your going to win state you have be able to put 5 wins in a row together,which most of these 38s haven't quite been able to do just yet.So on consistency alone for ranking purposes I still leave Vasquez 1 and Spahr 2. But i really think there is 10 kids on a given day could beat each other but can any of them put together 5 matches in a row? Just my opinion

385,Aj is not going 38 it was tossed around but its to late to make changes.I thought going up 3 weight classes this year might be to much but turns out goin up 4 may have been his best shot at a title ,but hes not giving up on getting one at 32.Well on to the topic 3 weeks ago i told Trent Johnson he was my sleeper to win 38 but now he is no longer under the radar but at the top of the list(or close).If josh said Trent is better than him thats a hugh compliment bc Josh was VERY tough.Spahr and Johnson had big weekends,but unlike Johnson,Spahr won kidda handedly.At the Dragon there were so many matches that could have gone either way.So if your going to win state you have be able to put 5 wins in a row together,which most of these 38s haven't quite been able to do just yet.So on consistency alone for ranking purposes I still leave Vasquez 1 and Spahr 2. But i really think there is 10 kids on a given day could beat each other but can any of them put together 5 matches in a row? Just my opinion

It's funny how that works him bumping up so much probably had some people worried but he seems to be doing just fine. Maybe could have a bit of an easier time at 38, but let's not discount AJ totally maybe he will pull out the one that matters most against Keegan come state. Lots of kids have done it before. Maybe just not #2 against #1.

The subject of Trent and Josh Johnson I know how much of an animal Josh Johnson is/was I had to wrestle him in my very first ever freestyle tournament lol. Back in like 06 or 07. I don't think I got thrown for 5 which in hindsight may be a small victory for me.

I think what he meant by there will be no talk about 113 120 and 220 is the fact that 120 and 220 have dominate wrestlers basically stating a fact that no one is beating Austin I don't think he meant anything negative

obviously he meant what he said ,that having classes dominated was bad for the sport or that having classes being talked about more because they were close in comp was better because they get talkef about more and for some reason he equates this to ky getting better ???? a total falasy as you could have 20 first yr wrestlers being close and getting talked about .

Sign in to follow this