Sign in to follow this  
KY_WAR_VET

Capital City Classic

They looked good ,CC looked very Good and I thought 2 under 1 min pins and a 17 ~2 tech over a top 8 kid in the second complete with odd ref stoppages and about four pinning combinations would be enough to impress ,Guess not as much as a 152 doing absolutely decent .

1. Holden - Campbell

2. Insko - Apollo

3. Haggerty - Taylor County

4. McManus - Madison Central

5. Mattingly - Dunbar

6. Harrison - Scott County

7. Gibson - Tates Creek

8. Adams - Harrison County

#18 Lonnie Ussleman pulling some wins out. Beating #8 Louie Regaldo and #11 Michael Mattox. #4 Brady Wells Teched him 19-0 and he also got pinned by #10 Dante Castellano on Wednesday at a duel. Rankings are crazy right now!

So Farris had the Flu ,What happened to the Harrison Co 220 ? I have heard a lot of people are looking forward to seeing a match between Him and CC 220 perhaps they will wrestle again at state .

Im still wondering why everyone is so hyped up about A 3x state champ wrestling a kid not even ranked in the top eight ? some kid must have made a lot of people mad either by attitude or deed although if it were by deed I would expect a higher ranking.

oh ,I misread you were asking" what" I would rank him ,Wells just beat him in a good match Wells is a 3 or 4 so I would imagine hes right behind him ,top six for sure but in a deep class I would have him on the podium top eight wich he will have to earn he is in the toughest reg with him wells and moore ,still I would think hes a top 8

Sign in to follow this