Sign in to follow this  
wildcat2002

Wrestling Fans. US Senior Open and Junior Nationals

US open semis and finals will be telivised on universal sports network....live. I have TWC and found out that I have it already.

http://www.teamusa.org/USA-Wrestling/Features/2014/April/16/Open-Wrestling-Championships-LIVE-on-Universal-Sports-Network-Friday-and-Saturday-night

Also seeds are posted here

http://www.flowrestling.org/coverage/251528-2014-US-Open/article/26212-Final-US-Open-Seeds-Released#.U1BzY3nn9Ds

It's going to be an awesome event. Also the fila junior nationals are going on now in vegas. Did any KY kids make it out? Kyle Snyder, Roy Nash , Aaron Pico, Zain Rethford and Gabe Dean to name a few.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

David Taylor is improving and I see him as a real threat to Jordan. Throw is Kyle Dake and that could easily be the three best in the weight class in the world. Still Jordan scored when it mattered most. Fantastic match.

It was awesome.

Ed Ruth will be unstoppable when he figures freestyle out. JB is a beast( Dake and taylor not far behind)

USA is in a very good position right now on the world level!

Pico from the juniors is also. Ohio State had 2 champs at the junior level with 220 Kyle Snyder and Nathan Thomeslla.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

David Taylor is improving and I see him as a real threat to Jordan. Throw is Kyle Dake and that could easily be the three best in the weight class in the world. Still Jordan scored when it mattered most. Fantastic match.

I hope you are correct. I feel that a re-match might give a different result. It took Burroughs some time to figure out Taylor, once he did..............If/when they wrestle again, Burroughs just may dominate. However, the future looks bright for DT. He took a world champ to the wire!

Sign in to follow this