Sign in to follow this  
wildcat2002

Big 10 preseeds

lol Delgado didn't get hit for stalling.  He had a strategy to win and it worked.  You don't go 24-2 by backing up and waiting for a stalemate. He thrives in scrambles and keeps his composure late in the match. Real fun to watch.

To each his own I guess. Youre right, he didny get hit for stalling and did win. If its within the rules than fine. O would prefer to have a wrestlers, wrestle like mega though.

For sure! Thats one of the many I am lookimg forward to. It should be a great tournament. Lets not forget its ALL being brodcast on ESPN( I believe ESPN3 and some online.)

I've loved this season and this tournament. I'm a Buckeye homer and a grad of The Citadel so I've followed Stieber, Heflin, Ugi, and Turtok very closely and they will always be my favorites. I've also grown to like Coon and Grajales from that other school in the babig Ten. Outside of them I've loved Gabe Dean and Palacia from Cornell, the highlight reel from Minnesota named Ness, and even appreciated Ramos this season.

Hoping for Minne or Oklahoma State to squeak by for a title, but next year the Buckeyes will be loaded. Hunter returns, BoJo, Kyle Snyder, and diJulius and Courts should improve enought to AA.

I've loved this season and this tournament. I'm a Buckeye homer and a grad of The Citadel so I've followed Stieber, Heflin, Ugi, and Turtok very closely and they will always be my favorites. I've also grown to like Coon and Grajales from that other school in the babig Ten. Outside of them I've loved Gabe Dean and Palacia from Cornell, the highlight reel from Minnesota named Ness, and even appreciated Ramos this season.

Hoping for Minne or Oklahoma State to squeak by for a title, but next year the Buckeyes will be loaded. Hunter returns, BoJo, Kyle Snyder, and diJulius and Courts should improve enought to AA.[/quote

TAV, HAINES, NTHOMASLLO