Sign in to follow this  
workhard

Thanks to Isaac Knable

Coach Knable has been all 3 of my sons coach and workout partner thru their highschool careers.He is one of the main reasons they love wrestling and are all state champions.He is an excellent example to them on and off the mat.Coach Knable runs open mats at St.X and small but excellent camps at my house thru the off season.I cant thank him enough for the hard work and effort he has put into coaching my sons. Thank you Isaac and God Bless You     Jeff Lampe

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

A classy post by a classy guy. Your sons are amazing, and I'm sure that you are a proud poppa! If you have to have a coach, why not a 4x State Champ. Congrats to the Lampes, Coach Knable, and St X.

• Upvote 1

Never really gotten to know the man but he exudes excellence and my son and the people we know in the program say he's the X Factor. Ad coach K's discipline and character and that's the recipe for success. You are blessed Jeff that for sure.

I had the privilege of meeting and becoming friends with Isaac when we were both on the Indiana University Wrestling team. I don't know if I've met a better guy or a harder worker. Isaac is going to do great things for St. X and the area for the years to come. Can't wait to team up with you again this off season and congratulations on another fantastic season.

Sign in to follow this