Sign in to follow this  
sbfraz

Elementary Team Kentucky Trials Tournament

I think it is 5th and under. It also adds some odd weights considering the grades, like really big kids.

I'd imagine with the extra weights it would be hard to get enough participation to make a 3rd team for Kingsport. But that's just a couple hours away for me so it is very enticing...lol.

I like the idea of taking both the Elementary and Miiddle school teams to the same venue. I think our 1st year having all these wrestlers together will build momentum towards next years Team Kentucky!!!

Both teams will be in great hands for the 1st annual Elementary Team Kentucky with outstanding coaches leading the way.

Coach Miracle taking team A.  There is a tremendous amount of wrestling knowledge from youth through collegiate wrestling.  His national and international experience will be great for all wrestlers to improve and gain expertise.

Coach Thomas will be leading team B.  He is part of one of the largest youth teams in Kentucky (Raider Wrestling) and has been involved in wrestling and coaching for many years.  He has traveled with his son and other wrestlers to many National Events and will be a great asset and leader to the wrestlers on his team.

Matt Lee will be involved in both teams as his son is on team A and his battle buddy is coaching team B, so he will also be a tremendous asset to each of these young wrestlers.

With these guys and the KSWA there will be great training opportunities lined up that would not have existed for these wrestlers without this step forward.  So it is awesome for those that took advantage.

I wish all wrestlers and coaches the best of luck and the experience will make all involved better wrestlers, coaches, and supportive parents when the next season rolls around.

Good luck Team KYUSA!

We have found a new job for gameface. The next tourney he might have stripes on. LOL[/quote I felt more like John McCarthy officiating a Main Event in the octagon! and that match was a challenge match from a lighter weight class!!! Great job by the young wrestler who won, keeping his composure!

There wasnt very many challenges was there? There was some very good matchs. My first time watching Miracle wrestle.  Very impressed with bothe of  the girls that wrestled. The challenging matchs was interesting.