Sign in to follow this  
Chris Duke

Youth State

What are the rules for a youth wrestle to participate at Youth State?  He has a USA Card and lives in Kentucky.  He is not on a team, will that matter as long as he is at Regionals?  Will he be able to wrestle unattached?

I guess this question is directed more towards Ranger, MLee, or one of the board members.  I appreciate the input I just need to make sure he doesn't have to be on a team in Kentucky.  This is just for youth not middle school.

I am one of the youth committee members - Jory Whorton.  He has to be is a USA Card holder.  He technically would not have to be on a team, but the coach will have to have a USA Coaches Card to be on the floor since each team has to have one USA Coach, without a team, the coach would have to meet that requirement.

shoot me an email at jory.whorton@gmail.com if you have any more specific detailed questions.

Plenty of teams, its about convenience.  I have placed both my boys on the Golden Cross Elementary Gold Team.  Its hard to pass up a room full of Ohio state qualifiers and placers.  

My boys look forward to the end of year party at the horse park.  Its not about the tournament its about the experience for my boys.

Are kids in ky allowed to wrestle for any team in youth hate seeing good kids wrestle outside at least always ,

In other words anything that can be done at golden cross could be done in KY!!!!