Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Open mats in northern ky

We will be running open mats for two more weeks. It has been a great off season. I have seen a lot of kids from all over the state working hard in preparation for the upcoming season. If there are any wrestlers from 95-130 looking to roll around I would suggest making a trip to the last two open mats. The room has been loaded with some very competitive wrestlers. Good luck to everyone this season.

Great open mat tonight. We will start again after this season. Glad to have so many different kids and parents over this off season. Big thanks to everyone that made the trips to my house. Also thanks to Jason Moore and John Roth for their time they spent helping all these kids get better. I am excited for a bunch of these kids. I saw a lot of kids working hard in preparation for this upcoming season. Should be a great season for all these fine young men.

• Upvote 1

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to Brandon Cornett, Jason Moore and John Roth for the open mats this summer.The room was full of great competition and Jason and John ran some tough practices. Thank you Brandon for opening your home and pool for the boys to work out all summer then have a chance to build relationships with wrestlers from all over Kentucky. I know Cole is more prepared for this year and thanks to a great workout partner in Spencer Moore. Good Luck to all the Wrestlers at Cornett's Wrestling Academy!!

Glad your little meat head could hang out. Your screen name is awesome. I have been calling cole game face for years. When he was in first grade I was amazed how serious he was in preparation for his match. Love that little guy.

I would also like to thank you for bringing him and always being willing to help. Our wrestling facility is and always will be free. It's parents like you that make that possible. The coolest thing is watching all the kids from different schools training together will the same goal. Thanks again.