Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Open mats in northern ky

KY Extreme will be hosting open mats on Sundays from 5-7 pm. The location is Coach Cornetts facility in Verona at 14876 Brown rd. We expect to have a tough room for kids of the following grade/weights:

4th/5th grade 55-70 pounds

8th/9th grade 90-120 pounds

A few other guys in between and bigger/older.

This is a chance to get on the mat and get some live action and put some of the skills learned at camp to use.

Must have a USA card (not available for purchase on site).

PM me if you have any questions or call Coach Cornett, Coach Moore, or Coach Roth.

Make sure you bring water. Should be a very competitive room. Any parents coming you might want to bring a chair with you.

Make sure you bring water. Should be a very competitive room. Any parents coming you might want to bring a chair with you.

Would like to bring Roger out some time. How long will you hold these on Sundays. Roger has a few wrestling Summer camps left to do but should be free after the 20th.

With most of our boys about to start into football we will likely run these as long as there is interest to get in a little mat time throughout the fall.

You should get a taco truck and have dinner ready for us!

You should get a taco truck and have dinner ready for us!

Yum! Only problem is we would need a second truck just to feed my garbage disposal son.

The 90-120 boys were there. I expect to see more of the little guys next week. Come on out and join us. It will only cost you some gas and water.

The 90-120 boys were there. I expect to see more of the little guys next week. Come on out and join us. It will only cost you some gas and water.

With any luck the numbers will stay up.  My boy decided he needed a little time off.  He is in a full arm cast for the next three weeks.

I'd love to take Blue to some of these open houses but with his baseball hitting the busy season it's hard to get out to them. Maybe I get hit one next weekend well be in northern Ky playing some baseball games. Maybe he can sneak out for a while.

KY Extreme will be hosting open mats on Sundays from 5-7 pm. The location is Coach Cornetts facility in Verona at 14876 Brown rd. We expect to have a tough room for kids of the following grade/weights:

4th/5th grade 55-70 pounds

8th/9th grade 90-120 pounds

A few other guys in between and bigger/older.

This is a chance to get on the mat and get some live action and put some of the skills learned at camp to use.

Must have a USA card (not available for purchase on site).

PM me if you have any questions or call Coach Cornett, Coach Moore, or Coach Roth.

Open mats tonight. No charge

Good room yesterday. Big thanks to coach Moore for pushing the kids. Also coach Roth spending time afterwards working on that sweet take down. Hopefully kids continue to train and push themselves in preparation for the upcoming season.

Would love to see you guys. Hope his recovery is going ahead of schedule. You could always come and just hang out by the pool. Lol