Sign in to follow this  
foreman

Elementary National Duals

Elementary National Duals
Kingsport, TN
apirl 12-14, 2013

K-5th Grades only

Team TN is looking for a few more weight classe to fill spots for some of the teams. (We have two teams needing spots filled)
Team cost is $65.00 (shirt/shorts/singlet)
Needed weight classes:
100,125,135,148,190,Hwt
If interested please contact Greg Foreman at  gregforeman@sevier.org

The problem is that it's the same weekend as Brute Nationals, and I believe several KY kids are heading that way. It is definitely something we should look at for next year. If no one else wants to head it up, I'm sure that I have some guys who would.

I like the idea. But let me tell you it is a chore. For the MS Team Ky we essentially have a staff pulling it all together from getting the kids to singlets/gear to travel arrangements. And cost has to be considered as well. We are blessed to have KY USA sponsorship, but the KSWA still floats the team a few thousand dollars to pull it all together. Just some things to consider.

Yeah, I know it will be really difficult. Hopefully if a few people started working on it a year out, we could come up with a good plan to make it work.

It really should be done by the youth organization. This could be a tool to somewhat unify the state. It is neat at the middle school level to see kids and coaches come together from all parts of the state and work together to all get better.