Sign in to follow this  
NO-OX 1

NO-OX/Gable Series #2 Tourney

Anyone planning to wrestle in this event must preregister through trackwrestling by Thursday IOT to wrestle on Saturday.  I have set it up that you don't prepay on the site, but still have to preregister.

This will expedite weigh-ins at the tournament.

FLYER SHOULD READ: 

WRESTLING WILL BEGIN NLT 9:30 A.M. FOR PEE-WEE-SCHOOLBOY, 1:30 P.M. FOR CADET, JUNIOR, UNIVERSITY, AND OPEN

You are correct, all weigh-ins will be done on-site. We will have fri. night weigh-ins along with weigh-ins on the morning of. Friday night weigh-in times will be from 6 to 8 pm. at the North Hardin Wrestling office behind the school. Look for a sign on the door.

Blues Dad,

It will say his USA card # is invalid because track wrestling has a whole different # for the kids.  Yes, confusing I know because it became a very big headache while getting middle school kids registered for district as I had the fun expierence first hand.  Each kid has a track wrestling # even if they have a USA #.  And why it has to be that confusing I'm not sure but what am I but a blonde!  Even this blonde can see it makes no sense and has only slowed up and confused many different teams getting this together.  It should not be this hard to get a child that wants to wrestle registered for a tourney but boy did they figure out a way to do that!!   For track wrestling if your wrestler was on a team then that coach should have access to his/her TW#.  I would start there because again only the adminstrator that set up the team TW can access that info I believe.  Again it shouldn't be that difficult but thanks to whomever decided to make it that way!!!  If you don't get any luck with contacting the adminstrator for the team roster then contact TW on their site.  They have an email and will reply to you quickly.  But again be prepared because it took me several hours to resolve just a minor problem and they didn't even have the answers to get it straightened out quickly.    Good luck!!!!

Mr. Fletcher - the trackwrestling number and the USA Card number are different - not the same as said above.  You are able to register him now without his number.

There was a mistake on the flyer that says schoolboys weigh-in in morning but wrestle in afternoon.  The intent is to have schoolboy wrestle in the morning.  I will email all that pre-register on Friday to confirm this.

FLYER SHOULD READ: 

WRESTLING WILL BEGIN NLT 9:30 A.M. FOR PEE-WEE-SCHOOLBOY, 1:30 P.M. FOR CADET, JUNIOR, UNIVERSITY, AND OPEN

Any coaches that want a tournament username for quicker team entry - email me at jory.whorton@gmail.com and I will send you a link with a team admin username and password.  This will allow you to input wrestlers from you season roster, input more quickly and still meet the pre-registration requirements.

Provide first name, last name and team.  I will reply with a link that will allow you to input and edit your teams entries.

Thanks

JW

It still says I need to put in a number when I try register Blue

Gene, he is registered, but you need to see Keith on Saturday, I think the number is bumb that you are using.  I just tried it and a name search - both came up bad on the mat.com.  You are preregistered though.

JW

I know I typed his number in wrong when I registered him on accident. I noticed it right when I hit the register button butit was to late. I guess it went ahead and register him though. Thanks appreciate it.

Reminder for all Schoolboy:

FLYER SHOULD READ: 

We now have over 100 kids pre-registered on Track. The numbers on Track registration are not showing all the sign-ups. We encourage everyone to pre-register , it will make Sat. morning go much smoother.

We now have close to 200 registered. It is not too late for registration. Weigh-ins tonight at North Hardin from 6 to 8. Address is 801 S. Logsdon Pkwy. Radcliff Ky. Come around to the back of the school and look for the signs.