Sign in to follow this  
wrestlesmart

State Tournament

There were something like 448 wrestlers at the state tournament, can the topic be something else besides the myers boys, that topic has been beat up enough.  How about how impressive Ervin was or the battle between Carr and the kid from Campbell.  Or some weights that still need improving to move KY to the next level.  Overall there was some excellent wrestling.  Lets change the subject and talk about taking KY to the next level.

That would be great, but for at least a year mpire has did nothing but hype his boys and cc..along with bullying and belittling anyone who disagreed with him..and further ostracizing his kids.

With that said...what a tourny. Very proud of the rest of kentucky and st x. Way to represent with class. And lets not forget MOW french!

For my money, Hamilton vs Carr was the highlight of the finals. Best match by far. Congrats to Paul. Also, I was sitting close to the podium and noticed that Hamilton and Carr seemed to be chatting a decent bit when they were sitting in their chairs. From what I could see, it seemed like both kids have each other's respect. That's sportsmanship.

For my money, Hamilton vs Carr was the highlight of the finals. Best match by far. Congrats to Paul. Also, I was sitting close to the podium and noticed that Hamilton and Carr seemed to be chatting a decent bit when they were sitting in their chairs. From what I could see, it seemed like both kids have each other's respect. That's sportsmanship.

Very good sportsmanship... Carr seems like a good kid. And Paul also showed what great determination he had...

I was really impressed with Nathan Boston, Justin Lampe, Brock Ervin very dominating performances.

Also impressed with Jorge Vega really solid tournament when it matters the most.