Mathound

Most Wide Open Bracket / Weight Class

Hey Otto since you brought up college recruits how heavy do you think colleges recruit multiple x 103 lb champs , that was a dumb comment about jr high and youth when your campaign a 4 x champ who hung out at 103 most of his HS career compared to one who started at 112 and should have beaten a returning sr champ at that weight then went 125 undefeated in Ohio then bumped to 152 won and has done well at 152 and 160 , I bet willie had a ton of college prospects he went through to win a couple at 103 !!!

Now if you want to talk undefeated seasons and real bad asses I know a soph who is a returning state champ at 220 who is looking at the possibility of four and he doesnt miss to many meals running from people .

I only got to wrestle ATM for a short while. I knew going into practice he was going to be tough, but I never expected what he was truly capable of. He beat the crap out of me and I'm pretty sure he never lost a breath. Regardless of what Mpire knows about wrestling, he has molded his sons into wrestling machines. To say what Austin did did not impress you, that is pure ignorance. He handled state with ease. Granted his showing was as dominate on paper as Stephen, but the way he man handled Newberry was more than impressive. It was to say the least amazing. If anyone discredits these two boys, they are just ignorant. plain and simple.

How bout most open half of a bracket?? I was looking at lower half of 285 bracket. Looks like its a toss up with some great kids. I could see blevins, lord, young, or nelson coming out. I don't see a really dominate guy on that side. Any other half of brackets that way?

If anyone discredits these two boys, they are just ignorant. plain and simple.

Very true. Both boys are good wrestlers. Never read/heard a bad word about them off the mat either.

220 I suppose, could be considered wide open after the 1st spot considering the lack of returning placers. Upperweights can be tricky as one false move can result in lost of beef landing on top of you.

Hvys are going to be good such a wide variety of kids , young is tall and rangy , Miskell is shorter and a tank , Bryant is very big but much lighter leaner and has explosive shots .mot sure anyone has figured out or is fastenougn to stop his shot with a sprawl or technically sound enough to have a good stance to catch him or avoid it most heavys are used to standing tall and banging ,