Sign in to follow this  
JCB0577

After all the seed meetings List your top 4 in each region.

Region 6.

106.  Roth, Scaggs, Osborne, Krebs.  How is Roth making weight. Kid is huge.  lol

113. Wiley, Hensley, Maggard, Peace.  Wiley upsets.

120. Adams. Owens, Spahr, Steiner

126.  Parrott, Erdman, Badida, Hensley

132.  Fausz, North, Crowder, Bailey.  North gives Fausz a huge scare.

138.  Hamilton, Sander, Harris, Bailey

145.  Belk, Woods, Roberts, Jackson.  Had to put Belk, He is my son.  Woods is very good right now.

152.  Cooper Jones, Willoughby, Schroer

160.  Meyers, Woolf, Warwick, Schwachter.  Woolf catches Warwick.

170.  Meiman, L. Jones, B Jones, Turner.  Meiman rises up and wins by 2.

182.  Chamblee, Matthews, Steele, Kish.  Matthews loses by 1.

195.  Thopson, Miller, Craven, Davis

220.  Meyers, Maine, Muellar, Hamedian

Hwt.  Johnson, Miskell, Weber, Sinclair.

Region 6.

106. Roth, Scaggs, Osborne, Krebs. How is Roth making weight. Kid is huge. lol

113. Wiley, Hensley, Maggard, Peace. Wiley upsets.

120. Adams. Owens, Spahr, Steiner

126. Parrott, Erdman, Badida, Hensley

132. Fausz, North, Crowder, Bailey. North gives Fausz a huge scare.

138. Hamilton, Sander, Harris, Bailey

145. Belk, Woods, Roberts, Jackson. Had to put Belk, He is my son. Woods is very good right now.

152. Cooper Jones, Willoughby, Schroer

160. Meyers, Woolf, Warwick, Schwachter. Woolf catches Warwick.

170. Meiman, L. Jones, B Jones, Turner. Meiman rises up and wins by 2.

182. Chamblee, Matthews, Steele, Kish. Matthews loses by 1.

195. Thopson, Miller, Craven, Davis

220. Meyers, Maine, Muellar, Hamedian

Hwt. Johnson, Miskell, Weber, Sinclair.

Who do you have upsetting Brown at 138

That's exactly how I would have it if my kids wrestled for Ryle , except Clay ,

I think Bachman gets top 4 at 152 and I hope Keeton makes it at 195 , CC is already down 1 and needs at least 11 to have a shot really everyone ," Marines Baby" no man left behind

Keeton better make it out it would be nice to see all the CC hard hitters make it to state , Turner SAM Mathews ATM , that's some Hard Hittin sons a Beeches , loved watching them hammer people on the field , Nothing like watching Stephen play football all these yrs and hammer bigger kids never backing down and usually first to go at it , Those four are some hard hitting hard running bad to the bone purple and gold state champ ring wearin sobs , I wouldn't want to be the one to knock Keeton out of his trip to state if he doesn't make it , might get stampeded by the thundering Camel herd ,

It's show time , ain't no one scaring any Camels tommorow but if my last name ended in M and I was wrestling 220 I might be a little worried , or perhaps cautiously tentative with a mild case of nervous tremors would be a more suitable term than scare .

That's exactly how I would have it if my kids wrestled for Ryle , except Clay ,

I think Bachman gets top 4 at 152 and I hope Keeton makes it at 195 , CC is already down 1 and needs at least 11 to have a shot really everyone ," Marines Baby" no man left behind

Keeton better make it out it would be nice to see all the CC hard hitters make it to state , Turner SAM Mathews ATM , that's some Hard Hittin sons a Beeches , loved watching them hammer people on the field , Nothing like watching Stephen play football all these yrs and hammer bigger kids never backing down and usually first to go at it , Those four are some hard hitting hard running bad to the bone purple and gold state champ ring wearin sobs , I wouldn't want to be the one to knock Keeton out of his trip to state if he doesn't make it , might get stampeded by the thundering Camel herd ,

One hump or two?  I here the two hump camel has a gene flaw.  I see I see Mattews, ATM, SAM, with a ring,  Turner not so much this year.  Not sure what year he is, but Too much comp at 170.  He will make podium,  Hope he has a couple more years to shine.

Thanks Mpire.  He will suprise a few coming up.  He is not a Super Sophmore like ATM, but he works hard and is pretty good.  I can see him on that podium this year.  You know one thing about a Champion,  Which he was in MS, It doest take them long to find that groove. 

My bad at 138. Hamilton, Sanders (beats Brown) Brown, Harris

personally I hope it's the other way around Harris and Brown in finals. But as long is they make it to state and make the podium I'll be happy