Sign in to follow this  
Coach Produce

Will the Mustang Classic cancel due to the weather?

I know it's very early but I would like to get the wrestling community's opinion. The news seems to be focusing on how slick the roads are and it seems like most schools have cancelled including the county schools. 

We live in NKY and the roads were bad last night but everything is clear right now. I see there is light snow most the day on Saturday but I personally don't see it nearly bad enough for them to cancel. The weather advisory for Goshen KY ends in 1 hour at 9 AM. Hope that helps.

Thanks, so this brings me to the next question. Do you think the coaches will ask for a two pounds since most team will not be able to practice? My reason for asking is because the Ft Knox Tournament allowed the kids two extra because the were out of school last week due to the icy roads.

OK .. I'm sure there will be a tourney I'm guessing at North Oldham but there's alot of schools that can't travel ..I know Boone County can't go .... Hopefully they post something ..I'm hearing that alot of teams can't travel

I guessing no Jefferson co schools will be there. They had all there activies cancelled. That's a lot of teams from the tournament. from the list on the other post, looks like 10 teams. But not sure, another post says they can travel, just not host. Confusing