Sign in to follow this  
cmccoy

State Duals Pools and Results

I am confused ???I think he said Carr is the favorite and that Hamilton may test him , Carr being very accomplished and having a title or two already ,I think Carr is the favorite with his win last yr against a very good Lampe and a title it is his class and PH will have to take it from him if he wants it .

Sure, I said Hamilton was too small for 145, better suited to wrestle 138 and would have a shot of beating Carr. Carr is still the favorite, right? Of course he is. Can Hamilton meet him in the finals? Of course he can. Does Hamilton have the capability to win that match? Yes. Does Carr have the capability to win the match? Yes. I'm quite sure I've never said anything negative about either one. Everyone knows Carr is one tough and accomplished wrestler. Hamilton is no slouch himself earning 3rd and runner up the past 2 years respectively. So what's the beef? Carr is tough, he's not invincible. Hamilton is tough, and has a shot. Anything else?

I simply asked you to explain them. Is no one supposed to question your opinion???? Pull your panties out of your A$$ and keep making predictions GREEK.

And Mpire you keep everyone confused. :)

Congrats to Campbell County and Simon Kenton for representing Region 6 in fine fashion.  As for Ryle, we have seen Campbell County at the Rumble, then a dual, then NKAC, then GMVWA.  We have seen SK in a dual, SWOWCA, NKAC and GMVWA.  To say the least we all should know where we stand against each other.  In duals. we beat SK to open the season and lost to Campbell Co after the Rumble in mid December. 

As for Wadsworth, until you go there it is hard to understand the experience of that event.  They are great hosts and we get to see competition and a style of wrestling that is different than Ky or SW Ohio.  It doesn't hurt to see guys like Tom Ryan in the stands.  The GIT was great for our team

I simply asked you to explain them. Is no one supposed to question your opinion???? Pull your panties out of your A$$ and keep making predictions GREEK.

I try , I think all anyone said was PH can challenge , as for panties in a bunch , I don't think anyone else is sweating it or got upset about anything , particularly Iwin as he hasnt even got a stake in the match at all and was only making an observation as a wrestling fan , no big deal , it should be an interesting match . Kind of funny though getting upset at someone for commenting about a match that has no real connection to them , seems pointless , there must be something I'm missing ??? Either way I'm done , I like both wrestlers , sometimes :) , wish they both could win .

Congrats to Campbell County and Simon Kenton for representing Region 6 in fine fashion. As for Ryle, we have seen Campbell County at the Rumble, then a dual, then NKAC, then GMVWA. We have seen SK in a dual, SWOWCA, NKAC and GMVWA. To say the least we all should know where we stand against each other. In duals. we beat SK to open the season and lost to Campbell Co after the Rumble in mid December.

As for Wadsworth, until you go there it is hard to understand the experience of that event. They are great hosts and we get to see competition and a style of wrestling that is different than Ky or SW Ohio. It doesn't hurt to see guys like Tom Ryan in the stands. The GIT was great for our team

Been there for a few tournys great facility and you may see a few different wrestlers and styles but it DID NOT have better comp than state duals and to imply so would be a lie and only feed into the lie about KY being so much inferior while trying to make Ryle seem better than they actually are to those stuck in KY for travelling "up North "

When in fact the toughest team in Ohio is Graham who was at GMVA a bit further south . and i have seen Tom Ryan in the stands and all over , can't really see the point of bringing him up , yes he coaches OSU but what does that have to do with Ryle the quality of the tourny and Ryle not showing up or trying to do

It's own state duals ??? Now Ryan himself would surely push his own sons team

To do their state duals if they qualified , at Least that is how he strikes me from having seen him

At camps and tournys speaking to him and hearing his philosophy on wrestling .

Again if someone wants to skip something or do another tourny or keep their cards hidden that's fine , but don't try to make something bigger than it is while trying to make others feel inferior for an edge , it's what youth parents and teams

That travel try to use to psyche out the kiddy comp , this is HS no ones awestruck by much anymore and on a scale of 1 to 10 for comp state duals would be a ten and Wadsworth would

Be just around 6 or 7 , and that's just because of the top two teams there after that it would fall to around a three or four .

Been there for a few tournys great facility and you may see a few different wrestlers and styles but it DID NOT have better comp than state duals and to imply so would be a lie and only feed into the lie about KY being so much inferior while trying to make Ryle seem better than they actually are to those stuck in KY for travelling "up North "

When in fact the toughest team in Ohio is Graham who was at GMVA a bit further south . and i have seen Tom Ryan in the stands and all over , can't really see the point of bringing him up , yes he coaches OSU but what does that have to do with Ryle the quality of the tourny and Ryle not showing up or trying to do

It's own state duals ??? Now Ryan himself would surely push his own sons team

To do their state duals if they qualified , at Least that is how he strikes me from having seen him

At camps and tournys speaking to him and hearing his philosophy on wrestling .

Again if someone wants to skip something or do another tourny or keep their cards hidden that's fine , but don't try to make something bigger than it is while trying to make others feel inferior for an edge , it's what youth parents and teams

That travel try to use to psyche out the kiddy comp , this is HS no ones awestruck by much anymore and on a scale of 1 to 10 for comp state duals would be a ten and Wadsworth would

Be just around 6 or 7 , and that's just because of the top two teams there after that it would fall to around a three or four .

I'm not going to get into a back and forth with you.  I simply stated that it was a great experience for our team and we enjoy the event.  At no time did I imply or state that it had better competition.....I referred to a different style of wrestling and the fact that Wadsworth is a great host.  Ryle has zero regrets and never dodges competition.  We have already seen the many of the top teams in the state between the Rumble, Dragon and in duals with Campbell Co and Simon Kenton.

It's all good , just think Ryle who does such a great job with their tourny and helping build the sport in the state should be a part of the state Duals if possible or at least a part of the process to lend credibility to a tournament that gives Ky the same opportunities and championship events that other states have that will

Keep it improving , not picking on Ryle it would have done very well there If it had qualified , and no one else from

Region 6 attempted to qualify either which is a shame , a free tourny that gives everyone a chance to compete and be a part of the process even if they can't qualify and everyone but two teams stayed home , it's Kind of disheartening and while it may not apply to Ryle, teams that are saying they are trying to improve in the area lose any respect when they choose not to even attempt to make duals and miss out on a chance for competition and make the event and qualifier less than it should

Be . In other words everyone should do their part to make this a top event and process on the state if they want to have top events in their sport

Less Greek, more of a Prophet! I've got a panty zinger too, but.I'll keep it clean. Lol. Seemed like you were.upset that I had uttered Carr's name. Mpire is right, I don't have a dog in the fight.