Slow ride

Top 8 in every weight class

With the recalculations it looks like Campbell may be hard to beat for anyone in the state. I believe it's between union, Campbell, and x. Campbell obviously the favorites, will have three for sure state champs fausz at 32, Stephan at 60, and ATM at 220

You had Mathews getting pinned ??? And CC losing by 3

Then gave him the win and still

Have CC losing hahahahahahahahahh

Something tells

Me your an X Homer

, but yes it should be very good .

I don't know Bauer and you looked unsure about the Spahr match !!!!!

Stephen is at 152 so who knows where he goes probably 160 ,

Not sure about all the pinning you have going on . In this age of

Mat heroes I think some

People forget that pins are just not that easy sometimes , but then again both teams

Have some

Studs .

Best match , probably a no

Brainer French with his recent ow at dragon and SAM unless he's goes 152 , then it's Lampe / SAM

Or the 182 match if Bauer is that good . Eli is on the money , I expect more than a dec from him .

Got it wrong guys Pledger at 182 !!!!

X looks tough as a dual team . CC has a good dual team

Now as well but I think CC has an advantage as a big tourny Team , with five or so possible

Finalists , Fausz , Hamilton , S Myers , Mathews :) and ATM .

And at 170 with Turner who knows what could happen he and some

Others should make the podium as well $$$$$$$$$$

I'm actually a Simon Kenton homer if you would call it that, and I came back and said Campbell would win this dual if you saw my repost. I will watch this dual no matter how it goes down, where it happens, or what the outcome is. Evenif they duke it out in the parking lot lol.

I know I posted while you were reposting and you quit calculating on your thread you left of some of your X points ,

It looks like it will be very close . I don't know enough of the kids in all honesty to predict I would just jumble stuff around untill

CC won , I will say that CC finishes higher than it did last yr at State duals though .

if CC was wrestling Penn state I would find some loopholes for a camel win ,lol

Lol they have wrestled a few times at Jordan's with Taylor working some with Stephen and a lot in the same room , he may have figured out Taylor's weak spot you never know , Taylor has always been incredible , we saw him tech Pierce Harger at jr high districts one yr like he was a lifeless practice dummy , he is 100% the real deal . Stephen would be better suited for Hunter Steiber , I would make Hamilton wrestle Taylor or Logan , hahahahahahahha

I know Ohio state

Ok,after the Jefferson County tournament. a person posted on kywrestling I hate to say I told you so, when he said Vega would win it.Well now it is my turn to say  "I hate to say I told you so".I posted that ST.X would make a strong showing at state because they had a well balanced team.Nobody believed me and even a very close friend laughed and we made a wager that X would be in the top 3.How does that wager look now? I also said if AJ kept training as hard as he was he would make a run at 106.I don't think many people believed that til now.(I know ranger didn't) but I have to thank Ranger because he did lite a fire under him with his rankings.I  still think CC is the favorite but X is closing fast.And in the duels this weekend if it comes down to 106 and X wins all CC can blame Ranger.LOL just a joke .should be very fun to watgh this weekend.

Saint x big guns: Binder, Justin lampe, Dominic lampe French, pledger, Bauer. Campbell's: fausz, Hamilton, Stephan, Matthews, ATM, turner. Unions: Blackwell, Ervin, Dezember, Carr, some other good wrestlers as well (Sheffer will score some big points at state too he's tough as nails) Sounds to me like a very tight race for your champs this year.

Saint x big guns: Binder, Justin lampe, Dominic lampe French, pledger, Bauer.

Campbell's: fausz, Hamilton, Stephan, Matthews, ATM, turner.

Unions: Blackwell, Ervin, Dezember, Carr, some other good wrestlers as well (Sheffer will score some big points at state too he's tough as nails)

Sounds to me like a very tight race for your champs this year.

Six Guns to Six , I think CC has three champs possibly Five with at least Four finalists 3 certain , and 3 champs

I think X has a pair of champs maybe only 1 with four possible finalist 2 certain .

Edge CC , Camels are the deadliest Warriors .

There's a very strong contender for runner up in Region 6 at 152 unless he draws Stephen early which I hope he doesn't but you heardit here first. Introducing to the high school scene weighing 153 lbs from Boone County Dru Shoroer already a 6-2 record with 2 3rd place finishes and both losses came from A state contender from Indiana and Kegan Agnew whose pretty darn good in his own right.

I was reading back on a few posts and found this.  Glad to hear that he's back.  He should have never left.  I hope he has time to get in wrestling shape.  It will be nice seeing him on the mat.   

1).   boston                        wood

2).   dezember                   union

3).   hall                             moore

4).   rearic                          laf

1).   blackwell                    union

2).   whalen                       h.c.

3).   duncan                       tri

4).   adams                        ryle

1).   ervin                           union

2).   parrot                          s k

3).   lawson                        wood

4).   shirkey                        old

1).   fausz                          c c

2).   kahl                            tri

3)    willen                          u h

4)    north                          ryle

1).   carr                            union

2).   brown                        w v

3).   ruiz                            wayne

4).   perez                         la rue

1).   lampe                        x

2).   hamilton                    c c

3).   clay                           fr co

4).   polley                        chr c

1).   cooper                       s k

2)    mcllrath                     mont

3).   lampe                        x

4).   jones                         w v

1).   myers                        c c

2).   mont                          u h

3).   french                        x

4).   courtney                    wood

1).   canter                        la rue

2).   jones                         w v

3).   mink                          wayne

4).   meiman                     ryle

1).   chamblee                  s k

2).   pledger                      x

3).   mcdaniel                   moore

4)    carman                     la rue

1)    holsclaw                   j h

2).   preston                     j c

3).   noe                          sou

4).   thompson                 x

1).    myers                      c c

2).    adams                     a b

3).    maine                      ryle

4).    vanover                   whit

hwy

1).    bryant                      tri

2).    troxell                      wayne

3).    young                      laf

4).    couch                      m c

i went with 4,   8 is to much work.

At 182, I don't believe Pledger finished in the top 4 at The Dragon.  Chamblee is definitely number 1.  McDaniel is clearly number 2.  I think it is anyone's guess for number three, although I have my own opinion.

Don't know if I see 4 from x making the finals or 5 from cc how did you come to that conclusion mpire

I said CC had 3 x had 1 the rest were possibles ,

Possible finalists , Fausz , Stephen , Hamilton , Mathews , Austin , and at 170 Turner could surprise

X Possible Bindner Lampe Lampe French , with Lampes and French .good bets and I don't know Bauer ,

I think Justin Lampe is the favorite at 145 , Cooper at 152 , Stephen at 160 ,

I know people have dreams but Stephen has been scored on once this year twice by the same person ,and the first was a bad call the second in the late part of the third off of bad position on a forced shot . I don't think anyone can score on him .

I dont know Bauer i assume he may make finals , French has faltered I guess but I do not see Montgomery beating him and I'd he does Stephen will at least major him

Or get a tech like last yr . Stephen techd the kid who

Beat Courtney at the rumble i don't see him challenging .

X may have a better dual team in a few days everyone finds out . But if CC wins the dual there is no chance X beats them at state in a tourny format .

In the meantime I don't count on anyone doing the obvious ,

As for who goes where at CC I think I have said enough ,

Ok I can see now where you came up with your prediction. I don't see anyone beating lampe at 45 or cooper at 52 or Stephan at 60, those in my mind are sure wins.

106:

1 vega -kid looked super tough against bender at dragon and is solid

2 lawson-he can wrestle with anyone could be his year

3 bender- this kid can scramble

4 Stephans

113:

1 boston - he pinned rearic, and emerson could pin through state

2 emerson/dezember- emerson beat rearic at the dragon pretty bad

3 emerson/dezember- dezember is very solid. Should make finals if hes on oppisite side of Boston

4 Rearic

120:

1 blackwell- very tough overall should walk with it

2 adams- looked tough at dragon had good finals match

3 whalen

4 duncan

126:

1 urvin- future 5 timer

2 parrot- very solid could have trouble with shirkey

3 shirkey

4 lawson

132:

1 Fausz- would love to see a Fausz urvin rematch

2 north- very solid cant wait to see what happens at state

3 wurth

4 Willen

Bindner and Lawson have already wrestled Bindner winning and so have Shirkey and parrot. Parrot looked off his game against Shirkey I think he could beat him by 6. Boston will pin through state. Fausz will cruise. Blackwell could get challenged by Adams

Slow Ride - We almost saw Cooper get beat this weekend.  D. Lampe was in control of that match for 5 minutes and 45 secs. I didn't want to see Cooper get beat, but I was thinking that I am watching a match that people will be talking about for years.  If anyone else watched that match they will be talking about it for years.  Best match I have seen since the 138 finals last year at State. I hope we get to see it again.  I'd like to see Cooper get three (he probably will), but IMO 152 is not locked.

• Upvote 1