itiswhatitis

PREDICTIONS

I predict the world ends this Friday...Sure as heck going to miss all the action this Saturday....Weight thread topics have already been posted ?

I predict the thread may go nowhere....or I could br wrong or just stupid !

• Downvote 1

108- very weak weight class this year..toss up on your champ. i think a middle schooler will be your SC.

115- have heard boston is going here , but right now i like rearic or dezember.

122-boston, blackwell, whalen, adams, duncan. good weight hope nobody runs. will be a great state tournament.

128-brock hands down. but trinity kid and woodford kid should be your runner up. maybe even shirkey

134-fausz looks tough. but no one is set in stone, watchout for ageyman

140-carr is the front runner..but i see someone coming up or dropping that might push him.

147-lampe looks solid, but also brown, hamilton,clay

154-cooper is the man so far,but doyle, lampe, jones could all make a run

162-myers is tough but french and courtney could compete

172- toss up right now. jones, pledger, canter are in the mix

184-carmen is tough. may be your champ come february. chamblee is tough also

197- wade holtzclaw will be your champ i believe. so athletic for such a stud

222-ATM is going to be tough to beat.

hwt- I think Bryant, oldham co., wayne co., or danville will win it.

Hope to see new rankings soon. merry x-mas and happy holidays.

Courtney lost to the kid , Stephen techd in the finals i do not think he can compete .French is tough but in a match with refs who know what they are doing he would have been called for stalling a few times and could not score even with perfect position ,You cannot keep the leg extended all day without scoring it gets stalemate or stalling ,incredible display of balance and athleticism though ,

As far as Boston goes if he can drop and chooses to it doesn't matter if Blackwell can beat him or not and if Blackwell can drop then all

he has to do is drop and get the match If he cannot then it wasn't a fair match to begin with was it ????????that's all ifs and or butts

Rearic is in a hard spot wrestling up a bit preparing for the next level but I'm sure he will be in the mix and you have to give it to him keeping his eye on a bigger goal

No one can compete with Cooper at 152 / 4 unless Stephen is there and by yr end either through a straight up match or through shared comp it will become

Evident what that outcome would be if it isn't already .

As for injury Stephen has wrestled with a disadvantage since half way through his freshman yr and overcame and does every single match he wrestles , all the crybabying by others is funny to me every time i see him take the mat and do what he does .

the lightweights are pretty much set

145 Lampe looks dominant but will have challengers and would not be a favorite if Cooper or Stephen were to drop

Definatly Jones, Canter , perhaps Meiman , then Turner and the rest

182 , I'll take Chamberle, and an AA darkhorse from CC Mathews

195 ????

220 ATM and Bryant If he's there , if not who knows

Hvy I think Bryant or ATM could win if they planned on it but there are challengers such as Young and Miskell and others I am sure I have not seen .

Nice , there could be a lot of interesting matches this weekend ,

CC has Middletown and LaSalle Tri thurs a quad that Reading dropped out of for some reason .

A big rematch between SAM and Jacob Globke the Ohio 3 rd ranked wrestler who beat the Ohio second ranked wrestler at Swowca for his win at 160 , this past weekend ,Stephen won 15 - 4 a few weeks ago at Franklin , I'm sure it will be a much tighter match , but probably the best one in town this week . A KY 1 vs an Ohio 3 but 2 by deed , old teammates and friends at the top of their states rankings , good stuff . Globke is a very dangerous wrestler with explosive power and yrs of experience different styles for sure .

Mpire, not stirring, just asking a question. You say that Lampe wouldn't be a favorite if Cooper or Stephen were to drop, and I agree... But my question is, are they able to go 145? Question #2, do you think Lampe is Better than Hamilton? I know they didn't get to finish their match, but what did it look like before the injury?

Do not know about Cooper , Stephen did cert for 145 although he will not drop that low because he diesnt have to to win ,as for who I think is better , if it were up to me Stephen would be 145 and way up in the rankings , And if it were up to me where Hamilton went he would

Be 140 , at least he is No where near as lean as Lampe or some of the others like Fausz for instance , I think Lampe is in better condition

And leaner at 145 giving him an advantage , do I think he's better not really I think hes just dieted down more , do I think he would have won the match at the rumble had it finished. Yes

Do I think you try to ask ? That put people in the middle of chaos . Yes

Do I think it's obvious to everyone , Yes

Do I think my kids are the best wrestlers

In the state and in greater Cincinnati , Hell yes

LOL now that that's out of the way and in the open your stir the pot questions are useless .!

Lampe was winning the match and got his hand raised , why ask me just to put me on the spot with my kids team or teammates .

You ask a lot of questions let me ask you one or two , who's team do you represent who do your coach for and why all the ? Aimed at me if you can't reply then don't bother asking me anything else because your obviously just stirring up garbage .

I ask you questions because you answer them. I ask you questions because your knowledgeable. You give honest opinions, I like that. As far as you getting upset whenever I ask you a question, you always have the opportunity to ignore them, but you can't. People indirectly ask you questions on here all the time, but, I don't tip toe. I'll ask you directly. Why so offended by that? I'm not on here to make friends, I'm on here to see what's going on. As far as who I am and who I coach for, that's the cool thing about forums, anonyminity.

Hahahahahahahha ,not offended by the questions at all , I lke them , just offended by the fact that you hide who you are while I do not and when answering the questions you ask that always seems to bring heat on me either way I answer that heat is all mine and avoided by the person asking the questions ,you like honest opinions but lack the ability to be honest yourself , and I can ignore any question but the ones you ask that I can add my own thoughts to I enjoy

And lol heat has always kept us warm and on top of the game as much as possible ,

You say you do not tip toe but you did a tap dance to simply avoid saying you were to chicken sh/) to give away who you are .

Doesn't matter who you are I can read you like an open book a failed athlete and pot stirring wannabee , enjoy the matches this yr and yes I am a better trainer athlete and coach than you ever thought about being, a legend that makes legends . And I'm cocky too

Ok that would be great , now I feel bad for blasting on you almost , but I have serious doubts about your honesty although I do like your honest questions I have always laughed at people hiding their identity while attacking or asking question that are hurtful to others .

No need to feel bad, and don't worry about my honesty, I'll see you there. Never intended to ask questions that attacked or hurt anyone. Just like the conversation. From here on out, I'll not ask you anything to do with the team you represent. As far as me not revealing myself, I tell my kids to stay off from this site, so I guess I feel somewhat hypocritical by being on here. PS, I'm pretty Damn cocky too.

• Upvote 1

Good good ,I do not represent any team though just a parent Of a couple of wrestlers , I too do not like kids on the forums either unless they maintain themselves , lol you know do as I say not as I do stuff , always expect better , and don't worry i understand the anonymity thing , just don't like people taking advantage of those in the open

I like the do as I say not as I do quote. Lol! I'm glad we have a little better understanding of each other now. Good luck to you and your kids.

I predict the world ends this Friday...Sure as heck going to miss all the action this Saturday....Weight thread topics have already been posted ?

I predict the thread may go nowhere....or I could br wrong or just stupid !

Pretty bad when you have to quote your own quote......I was wrong and stupid too I guess......This thread has really taken off !

You too , and yes third round , the really dirty questions people are afraid to ask are the ones people like to listen in on LOL indeed

I predict Iwin because I always do . LoL nice meeting new people not so nice meeting people you already know playing games,

This will be the best state tournament ever ,I know every new one is. Last yr had exciting matches like Lampe and Carr and Brock and TJ and people ripping through like Fahy Stephen and Cooper and then other matches that no one could put a finger on untill they happened , like Canter And Judes match or Austin and Newberrys , I think the Hvys will be a giant ? Mark , and some matches will have people on the edge of their seat just wondering if someone can even be scored on .The new kids in town this yr will be under scrutiny and will rise to the occasion I believe .And a few kids who are true wrestlers and have entertained and kept people in more than two states on the edge of their seats for

years will have their final runs .

Hate to see it end for some and no one will understand what is missing or just how good some are untill they are gone ,

Good luck to all the srs in their final yr it's been a long hard road for most ,i have seen very good kids deserving of state titles go out without one just because of fate or coincidence I always cheered for those srs without the biggest of wins who deserved them I know of a few but there are probably plenty more and a few in their same class deserving as well the tough fact of the sport.

And there are those looking to make their mark fresh and soph on the rise and even younger kids testing the waters in KY trying to be like the multiple x champs heading out or the multiple X champs looking to add to their collection , kids with backpacks , trademark moves , and legendary reps few could hope to match in state and in the nation .

Carr , Cooper , Chamberle , Bryant , Rearic , Myers :), Hamilton , Polly I think ,Willen sp , Jones , Canter , and

Sure a lot more I'm forgetting or do not know , that's a pretty impressive group of srs .

I predict Iwin because I always do . LoL nice meeting new people not so nice meeting people you already know playing games,

This will be the best state tournament ever ,I know every new one is. Last yr had exciting matches like Lampe and Carr and Brock and TJ and people ripping through like Fahy Stephen and Cooper and then other matches that no one could put a finger on untill they happened , like Canter And Judes match or Austin and Newberrys , I think the Hvys will be a giant ? Mark , and some matches will have people on the edge of their seat just wondering if someone can even be scored on .The new kids in town this yr will be under scrutiny and will rise to the occasion I believe .And a few kids who are true wrestlers and have entertained and kept people in more than two states on the edge of their seats for

years will have their final runs .

Hate to see it end for some and no one will understand what is missing or just how good some are untill they are gone ,

Good luck to all the srs in their final yr it's been a long hard road for most ,i have seen very good kids deserving of state titles go out without one just because of fate or coincidence I always cheered for those srs without the biggest of wins who deserved them I know of a few but there are probably plenty more and a few in their same class deserving as well the tough fact of the sport.

And there are those looking to make their mark fresh and soph on the rise and even younger kids testing the waters in KY trying to be like the multiple x champs heading out or the multiple X champs looking to add to their collection , kids with backpacks , trademark moves , and legendary reps few could hope to match in state and in the nation .

Carr , Cooper , Chamberle , Bryant , Rearic , Myers :), Hamilton , Polly I think ,Willen sp , Jones , Canter , and

Sure a lot more I'm forgetting or do not know , that's a pretty impressive group of srs .

Well said Mpire......Nothing better in this world than High School Wrestling......We are truly blessed in this state with some outstanding kids on and off the mat...KY IS ON THE MAP Nationally because of some great people who promote, coach and dedicate most of their lives to these great kids....My hats are off to all those coaches who have been there for these guys....For the Champions and the ones who battle to beat the best.....the sweat, the tears and the true spirit of High School Wrestling.....It's right here in this state and it keeps getting better. From here on out everyone..."Enjoy the ride".....It's going to be a fun 2 months leading up to the Kentucky State Championships !

I predict....pure excitement.....and 14 State Champions.....and about 500 other kids who participate who are Champions as well !