Sign in to follow this  
Wrestlinglover

Nkac

One heck of a tourney is my prediction. Will also be interested to see who wrestles at what weight with the 126's and the 170's being so strong but remember Walton isn't in this conference which is a shame for region 6 fans.

No Walton , that sucks no jones and no c brown , three hvy hitters out .

Good that it's a tourny setting and not duals .

How many teams are in it ?

Why is 126 and 170 tougher than 152 160 or 220 or any other class , 220 will have multiple state placers in it probably two top four if not three at whichever weight they end up .

CC has to many big scorers , their big guns rack up to many points , Ryle is loaded with tough lightweights , and others with potential who will place do well , Sk has some big guns who will score lots of points and a solid team but I do not think they can overcome CC who has more big guns . Fausz and Parrot will be good if they meet up making 126 a stud class if it happens . Sk should have a bit of an edge at home , but big guns fire loudest when heard away from home .

Missing spots may play a role the biggest team may just walk with it . 126 may be a barn burner and 170 on paper doesn't look spectacular at all .

I do not know , I heard conflicting reports , all I know for sure is Fausz is looking good ,if I had to say I would guess 132 but I do not know and its not my place to say if I did ,

Yea if so 126 wuld be crazy especially with the summer fauz had this year bein a virgina beach national runner up...if he wants to be the best he shuld beat the best while they are close in weight

That's good for "louisville "but when the new rankings come out Stephen and Kevin will be in the 1 and 2 spots either way they mix em .this is a NKAC thread the questions and comments were about NKAC duals congrats to those 9 they are great wrestlers I am sure , Stephen and Kevin can Walk on everyone at 145 ,152 160 , and up

Stephen just hammered the third ranked wrestler in Ohio at 160 15 to 4 and now that wrestler just beat the Ohio number two , none of those guys can even score on Stephen and if they did he would wake up and humiliate them . Don't step on toes and not expect to get set straight , I did not invade your region thread with talk of our kids superiority do not invade out conference thread with your useless wrestling facts ,

Let me know if Ranger ranks any of them in 1st .

I was just in Louisville had a great time in a room full of classy people ,didnt see any 152 that could challenge and I used the force and didn't feel any shifts in it Hope it is tough so if Stephen goes there he gets what he should have gotten last yr , then again he can go wherever he wants and Nky gets two titles in a row out of

It for sure .

Hey in no way was I taking anything away from Louisville , just saying glad you will have some wrestlers ranked between 2 nd and or 3rd and 25 at 152 .

Can't say I care about county or even NKAC but I can't wait untill state .funny you had a good kid ranked 1st at 152 a while last yr in Louisville , he disapeared and went 160 for some

Reason ,

Yeah I'm sure it would "just about"lmfao "and while they may wrestle even more than once this year ,

I say they go 160 and 152 for double wins , I would like to see them wrestle 152 and 145 though for the matchups with the studs from Louisville ,and easy wins there .

And you were very mistaken my comment had nothing to do with asking why Nky didn't have tough comp at 152 , that would be dumb when they can poop on everyone else at 152 in the state , like they have done last yr and so far this yr ,

And if i would have made a statement about no tough 152 in ky which I wouldn't Lol I would have

asked why there aren't any where you are from first 170 , Right after I asked about 160s and before I asked about 145s .

You can take it to the 152 the 160 the 145 or

The 170 reg 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 or 10 lol grade school jr high or HS ,doesn't matter ,your throwing out a bunch of kids names from louisville on an NKAC thread is kind of an obvious heist of a thread and with all the Lols what's really funny is the greatest thing anyone is going to accomplish this yr as far as anything goes with Stephen and wrestling anyone in state is concerned is someone being able to actually say they scored on him , and I doubt it happens , He is on a different level my friend play board and weight class games elsewhere , the OW at the rumble was just the wrestling gods righting a wrong and now tell us why you bothered mentioning those Louisville kids and a dominant Dominic lol do you think he can hang because it's a free country he or anyone else can wrestle whatever class they choose , and unlike Stephen who could not drop last yr because of

Rules even though he certified lower

anyone can bump up , Dominant in Louisville didn't look dominant at state and it sure ain't dominant In NKAC

Okay okay.....Ive admitted I posted in the wrong forums. Its not something that should be blown up this big. Just was reading a post and then commented with out thinking about what the post was about! nothing more nothing less.

It's all gone. Now lets be done.

Back to scheduled programming............NKAC

170 is extremely tough if all stay in there current class.

Lane Jones Walton

Braden Jones Boone

Dustin Turner Campbell

Hicks SK

Warwick Conner

Meiman Ryle

Any 4 of these could be a 4th seed in state and knock off a 1 and all I believe will be ranked in the top 12 in the state ..That's why I consider 170 to be so tough

Jones is not at nkac

I see that explains a lot fan of wrestling ,

I knew most of those were in there , of they stay at that weight .

It's not nice to post for a response then unpost after you have gotten a heated response , good thing I do not care and expect people to know why heated responses are made.

It's not the wrong forum it's the wrong thread , next time simply start a thread of your own and make whatever statements you like , don't dance around opinions challenges and board games , I will be happy to Debate , and in case you have not noticed I have always given everyone their due no matter where they are from , untill they get nasty with me or mine ,

I know Walton isn't in the NKAC, The other 5 will be though so still will be some great wrestling. I wish it was duel format instead of a team format but I also understand that with Ryle, SK and Campbell it will be a heckuva of an event. I kinda feel for teams up and coming such as Boone County who have a few great wrestlers but only have enough for about 7 or 8 weight classes. Still for the love of the sport I feel it will be one of the best tourneys around here.

Does anyone know why Caleb Canter didn't wrestle at the Ryle Rumble ? Would have been awesome to see him squared off against Lane Jones and several others that were there.

Lane seems to be on a mission this year hopefully he can get it done at state I'm sure Walton would love to have a state champ . A great kid as well , it doesn't appear that there will

Be any weak weights at state either super studs or very deep classes , staying in the zone will be very important come state time .