Sign in to follow this  
crazyotto

Mark Hall returning to AV

Me too, mark is a full time national level wrestler ,tough to beat , but Stephen wasn't anywhere near 100 percent when they wrestle a couple yrs back it was his first tourny back after his miniscus tear and he wrestled up a bit good match a 3 OT go but at the time at 100 percent Stephen would have won I do believe he was pretty hot his fresh and soph yrs AA on yr and doubling the next , Mark will be a legend in the sport and has beaten some of the best , Stephen actually beat him a few yrs before that then lost to him the same day ,

You would have to be sharp to beat Mark now and few can or could Stephen is one of those that could if he worked .

Show up to a little youth tourny in eastern oh and run into Mark Hall , John Dillon ,Sid Jones , all youth superstars not only in oh but the country that's insane

I agree. Stephen has the talent, but I must admit HALL is a machine. He beat the NO 2 ranked 160LBer in the country this past weekend and at super 32 he beat the NO 9 Ranked 152 LBers. I would love to see it.. get this match arranged!!!

Yes Mark beat the kid that Bo Jordan beat by a point at Iron Man Isiah Martinez who won super 32 at 160 that's impressive company .