Sign in to follow this  
Cameron Technique

Bodyweight Training for Wrestlers with Scott Goodpaster

Coaches, do not miss out on this great opportunity. After this workshop, you will be equipped with the best strength training system for wrestlers! I trained with this system as a competitor and now implement it as a coach. Give your wrestlers the winning edge and learn how to train like the best!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRAINING FOR WRESTLERS

NO EQUIPMENT, NO TIME, NO SPACE, & MORE HORSE POWER NO PROBLEM!

This workshop is a must for all coaches especially those with limited resources and intense training needs.

Download Brochure and Registration form http://www.cincyfit.com/wrestling/workshop2.htm

Read Testimonials http://www.cincyfit.com/wrestling/testimonials.htm

When: September 15, 2012

Presented by: Scott Goodpaster BS, CSCS and Eric Cameron, Certified Performance Trainer

6100 S. Mason Montgomery Rd

Mason, Ohio 45040

Cost: $129.00

Additional add on for coaches- $50.00

Time: 8:00 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Early Bird registration: Apply before September 1, 2012

and receive $30 off.

The use of Video recording and/or audio recording devices is prohibited

There will be a DVD for sale (Bodyweight Training For Wrestlers.)

You will learn:

Cutting edge training for wrestlers

How to create killer strength, power, and

endurance on the mat

How to develop indestructible legs without

using any weights

Instantly improve your performance

Discover the most important muscles in your body

not knowing they can be the reason your athlete is not powerful

Flexibility you can use vs. Flexibility that you can’t use

Intense rope training

Excellent program. David Taylor used this program extensively while in high school and still works out with Scott on occasion. Many other notable wrestlers whose names escape me at the moment have used this program with great success.

Thats is the most expensive one day session in a group training scenario that i have ever heard of even more than Olympians i have known would charge for a group .The David Taylor Marketing is a work of genius but David Taylor was trained by Jeff Jordan and won basically every major wrestling title including numerous state titles before these two had ever met i would guess and i know.

Being a good trainer and person is one thing being a good trainer and good at Marketing is another and using someones success that you really did not have as much to do with as you would have people believe to drain their pockets is dirty .

i would like to know has he ever trained anyone from scratch that is remotely close to being an athlete on David Taylors level and taking some wrestlers who are the best conditioned athletes on the planet and training the most enthusiastic ones with the most money who are sure to be the best and already are is not a magnificent feat .

Take it however you want it or me however you want its the truth .

Otto such wool over the eyes hype in attempts to glorify your beloved Ohio and all it offers is a slap in the face to everyone you try to use it on .

Son, I have first hand knowledge of his training methods paying huuuuuuuge dividends for a handful of wrestlers that never stepped on a mat before entering high school. True enough, he is not a wrestling coach. The fact that he has been sought out by some of the best (Taylor went to him, and traveled to Cincinnati 3x wk while in high school) says tons about his program. Jerome Robinson is another. He sought out Goodpaster and traveled from Cleveland to do so. Goodpaster's program is in use at a number of high schools in southwest Ohio, including Moeller. Mt St Joe uses it as well. Yes, it is expensive. Yes, it works. He shows up at Ironman. I understand he shows up at a few meets in the Cincinnati area as well. And.....he does this without toting around business flyers/cards, etc. He calls his wrestlers in the evening to check on them. The guy is not dirty as you want folks to believe. He never claims to have made Taylor or any other wrestler for that matter. I just checked his web site, lo and behold Taylor is not listed under the testimonials section. He does claim, and accurately, to develop core strength without gaining weight. Names like Harger (Northwestern), Corrill (UNC), Ian Korb (Penn), Touris (OSU), Cameron (IU), and Weinkam (OU) are a few others that used his system. He is successful and has earned the right to charge for his highly effective program. A BMW costs more than a Chevy for a reason. Capiche? So, why the sour grapes? Why attack the guy?

Not attacking anyone just stating facts I don't know of any wrestlers he has trained who were successful who never stepped on the mat before he knew them ,and despite what you say he has used Taylor extensively in his campaigns to train wrestlers and recruit them and of course he's at Moeller that's where the money is and where the powerhouse team in the area is .

Of course he shows up at IronMan trying to rub elbows with studs he can use for promo look at all the kida you named all were studs before they knew him and I know most very well some were on my son team the one he led in wins as a freshman .

I'm sorry but if there was ever a kid who should have won state from Moeller and did not it was Pierce so I'm not impresse with the results there ,Corlill was hurt his sr yr so I won't use him as an example Korb was a stud to begin with .

You pretty much backed up every thing I said , and he has Definatly played the Taylor card over and over I don't know about Jerome .. He was good as well ,

No matter how you cut it that's expensive and rubbing elbows with studs to use them as promo to boost your price is a play on people wallets and minds , I probably shouldn't have said a word because now this thread has gotten more hits than it has gotten in any amount of time since it was posted and I don't want to promote bs ,

Anyone who has a question about why I say or do what I do need simply ask me , if he doesn't use Taylor why did you throw him out there lol for 129 bucks and 50 bucks for coaches to hang out 30 or 40 kids could buy mats weights throw dummies an pick up some rocks and get real results not many kids will remember what try hear Or learn in one day and it will be used as a tool to dazzle and pocket pilfer the parents to death .

I know wrestling I know training and I know scams , no matter how good a trainer is its a rip off and

Son .. I have more first hand knowledge of training and marketing and how to train people wrestlers or otherwise than you could ever learn in your life And I also know a scam when I see it, you back up everything I suspect and said .

I was afraid I jumped the gun a bit but I'm glad .

I had a very good coach one I really wanted to train my kids, no names but he is a Russian come up to me when my boys were young and say straight up

For 5000 bucks a piece I can turn your kids into state champs and I said thanks for the offer as I laughed but I will do it for free

And my

Kids never ever ever lost to anyone he ever trained many very widely known some by you and I kept the money I never had anyway .

I made a mistake posting most people can see an overpriced scam when they see it and I shouldn't have added interest to the thread , I posted an awesome workout on the youth forum for free its perfect and proven and Son the proof is in my Sons and their friends who have used it most from scratch for free , everyone has the right to take advantage Of capitalism and propaganda and marketing but they also have the right to laugh at gouging.

I would be much more impressed at someone training the masses at a reasonable price than someone targeting the wealthy and already established athletes to use as a marketing tools.

Slow down fella, and think this through. True or false? The best seek the best. Oh, what the heck. Stop thinking so hard. I will give you the answer:TRUE. So no. I did not back up one word of what you said. The best seek the best and these men sought out Goodpaster. FACT. If as you say, you have so much expertise in this area of training and marketing (you know not what I do, by the way) then why are you not as successful as Goodpaster? Put your money where your mouth is and open a gym. You have the training knowledge, that cannot be disputed. Do you have the ability to run a business successfully? Do you have the guts to become a small business owner?

The clueless seek out who they think is the best because they see marketing and misleading claims and who sought out who who hangs out at Moeller and iron man by your own admission , that you get what you pay for hype is the biggest scam of all.

And evidently you know not who you are talking too I ran the biggest club in two states when i was still a teenager as some on this site well know and I worked for the most successful gym company and trainer ever in this state or Ohio right out of high school as for success lol you better research me and who I have trained and I doubt you know my accomplishments but I am sure you have seen me before without knowing who you were lookingand hype at .

You are funny you admitt I have experience and knowledge yet change the subject to challenging me to run a buisness . Me my clients my kids my friends even my wife have done well at state and national levels at multiple sports .

Your comparison and challenge of me as a businessman once again backs my claim of marketing and hype as I claimed if you make people believe something is good they will want it even if it's brought to their attention under false advertising hahaha

You totally justified everything i said about money and pricing and scaming by challenging my less than superior buisness skills lol

As I told all the moe faithfully who tried to sell me before on the hype why would I let someone use my kids as a hype tool when they are good already and have the best trainers possible :)of corse when someone drops big money they want to feel justified by dragging everyone else along for the ride it's a pyramid scam.

And I judge success by Gold around my kids my friends/ trainees and my wife's neck and of course my own neck or at least the W. we all have piled up over the years and they are many . Congrats on hyping a good trainer and better buisness man but don't pretend to even challenge me In my world I have actually done something myself not taken buisness and training courses on marketing and conditioning , I live it it's not a buisness to me it's what I am and What we do and I would love to have a gym and if I ever do it will have not only the pictures of the people I trained but my own as well , not my trainers certificate and my degree in marketing management that impresses all the well to doers over at this and that private school ,

I make champs I don't wait for them to come along and scoop them up as marketing tools although I plan on pumping my son accomishments an using them to full advantage here very shortly , you see the freshman national champ and ow winner and biggest freshman state champ ever in your state or ky you know the kid who won the ow last yr in oh jr high like his brother did I about to become a state and national champ in another sport because well I don't need hype I have the biggest trophy case and I plan on helping the poor folks of ky get their own cases a bit bigger without charging 129 a day or 60 a session I like cash like everyone else but I like gold more .

Yawn. To the rest on this site: Goodpaster is well respected throughout the wrestling community. Never is a bad word spoken about the man. He has a proven track record of success and is committed to each client. When I heard the hype about his program I checked it out. Why one man feels the need to talk in such a derogatory manner towards a man of such positive character is beyond me. This behavior reeks of jealousy and scorn. If it is too expensive for you, don't go. No need to carry on like a child.

Spoken like a true business man in this world of free enterprise lol like I said its the most expensive single day group session I have ever seen but by all means If you have the cash go it will certainly be adequate .

Why one man would set in a schools private viewing room at a state tournament and openly root for an opposing wrestler to beat that schools young freshman phenom who has never done or said anything to you one can only speculate of course I know the answer he wasn't apart of the hype machine That's hardly describes a man of positive character , Otto as I said anytime you or anyone else has a question for me simply ask and despite my personal bias which has nothing to do with jealousy I am who I am and I call it as I see it false or at least misleading advertising in an attempt to overcharge a public that wants so desperately to give their kids the best advantage is a business tactic I guess you see as an asset but others see as cheap marketing tactics and yes yaaaawn

I'm done being a marketing tool for this garbage myself ,

I will let it die as it was slowly doing obviously no on cared about it untill our little debate that you think you so sneakily instigated with your D Taylor comment after my nice promo post lol

Funny a BMW costs more than a Chevy pal but if my Chevy has two studs holding state titles setting in the back seat and that BMW has none I'm one happy CHEVY drivin SOB and as for all

Those SW Moeller wrestlers you mentioned a freshman i trained has more HS state titles than all of them combined so maybe they should have came to me SON

like I said its the most expensive single day group session I have ever seen but by all means If you have the cash go it will certainly be adequate . That's all you needed to say in the first place.

Why one man would set in a schools private viewing room at a state tournament and openly root for an opposing wrestler to beat that schools young freshman phenom who has never done or said anything to you one can only speculate of course I know the answer he wasn't apart of the hype machine That's hardly describes a man of positive character I knew you had an axe to grind! That's what your ranting has been all about.

I'm done being a marketing tool for this garbage myself ,

I will let it die as it was slowly doing obviously no on cared about it untill our little debate that you think you so sneakily instigated with your D Taylor comment after my nice promo post lol Nothing sneaky. You took a jab at a stand up guy, obviously with an axe to grind.

Funny a BMW costs more than a Chevy pal but if my Chevy has two studs holding state titles setting in the back seat and that BMW has none I'm one happy CHEVY drivin SOB and as for all

Those SW Moeller wrestlers you mentioned a freshman i trained has more HS state titles than all of them combined so maybe they should have came to me SON Well little brother. Your freshman "stud" might have done as well as 5th in Ohio and that's with the benefit of the doubt in beating Frueauf.

That is what i said first!and if your looking for recognition for someone being a smart buisness man i said that as well "Nice Promo" Regardless of any AXE to grind and i do have a bit of a problem with scammers who false advertise and would have people believe they have done things they have not in order to totally drain their pockets when their money could be better spent on the very kids they are trying to Help , And a big problem with someone who would set in a schools viewing box at state rubbing elbows with a team to maintain a steady supply of wealthy clients while cheering against one of their best wrestlers simply because their Parent "ME "did not send their kid to him to be trained and many in the room are envious of him including your friend MR HARGER who was rather outspoken about his disdain for a Freshman overshadowing his own son and having the ability to quickly and easily overtake his record,and because he is outdoing everyone present and past at his stage of the game , but of course im sure MR standup was really tight with Kory Mines who is from MAPLE Heights LOL "THATS YOUR REAL STANDUP GUY"who was taking jabs at my son before i ever had an issue with him But its the nature of personal training and business i guess ,Could you honestly say he Helped David Taylor become the wrestler he has become or to the extent he has advertsed in the past to make people and obviously you as well believehe has ,only a fool would think David Taylor needed him to win his fourth State title or Iron Man or anything else ,As for the rest you mentioned Pierce underachieved miserably the year he was trained by him ditto for Corill, Korb improved because of his own work and of course Ryan Root and Prodigy .I was there and i saw a feshman who your standup guy was cheering against and who was trained better and smarter for the sport, outdo them all the whole year easily against tougher competition without question . And My Freshman stud who certified for 182 would have done rather well at state in Ohio and against anyone from Moeller he has wrestled and beaten already that would have been his weight "probably a State champ at his school of Reading" and he would havs still been what he is a National freshman champ and OW winner ,one of if not the areas first i think ,As for your Moeller bias he was beating their High school starters along with every one elses in open tournaments over the summer just as he did when they were in Jr High when he was in JR HIGH from sixth grade on and BADLY LOL .Name dropping a bigger older heavier kid is typical Moeller tactics but be careful what you wish for im Sure Austin will be running into some crusaders again before long and would be this year if they didnt Keep CC out of SWOWCA "AND WHY IS THAT ", Regardless of what you or anyone thinks everything i have stated is true and all the hollier and better anyone can send my way i can back upp with dirtier truths and better accomplishments ,and we are not done yet .

Getting carried away on bragging and smack talk again when i should have done what i said earlier let it die ,because most people know a scam when they see it ,And when your standup guy can take two kids from scratch and do what i have done with my sons and clients then you can brag to me about his success ,i could care less about his wallet made fat off of people who do not know any better .

As for dropping a bunch of underachieving former Cincy High school kids names with their college alma maters behind them who combined couldnt pull together any where near the state titles or who never came close to knocking off as many nationally ranked wrestlers and state champs as one of my sons has ,whats your point

Do you honestly think that impresses me or anyone that knows the real history of this sport although it surely means you are rubbing elbows with the clique and drinking their KOOL AID by arguing with the parent of one of their best ever who would have been their best easily whom they try so hard to forget .

I think someone from KY who is a former Ohio undefeated state champ might be putting a fancy College Alma Mater behind his name very soon but who knows according to some of your pals at MOE neither him nor his brother will ever wrestle in college of course they said the same thing about High school LMAO

including your friend MR HARGER I've met him a number of times, nice guy. but of course im sure MR standup was really tight with Kory Mines who is from MAPLE Heights LOL "THATS YOUR REAL STANDUP GUY" Dunno if he trained w/ him or not. ,Could you honestly say he Helped David Taylor become the wrestler he has become or to the extent he has advertsed in the past to make people and obviously you as well believehe has ,Yes. Taylor was very small. Incredible skill like we may not see again for a long time. However, he was not strong. When he hit his growth spurt and realized he needed to add strength without gaining too much weight he sought out the best. He decided on Goodpaster. Did Goodpaster improve Taylor's wrestling technique? No way. Did he improve his strength/conditioning/athleticism? Absolutely. And My Freshman stud who certified for 182 would have done rather well at state in Ohio Agreed. Probably 5th at 182. Good showing for a freshman. As for your Moeller bias he was beating their High school starters along with every one elses in open tournaments over the summer just as he did when they were in Jr High when he was in JR HIGH from sixth grade on and BADLY LOL Open tournaments? JR hi? Really, you are really reaching. .Name dropping a bigger older heavier kid is typical Moeller tactics but be careful what you wish for im Sure Austin will be running into some crusaders again before long and would be this year if they didnt Keep CC out of SWOWCA "AND WHY IS THAT ",My bad on the name drop, sensitive Sally. Dunno their lineup well enough I guess. I live hours away from Cincinnati. I highly doubt you can provide facts to back up the SWOWCA claim.

As for dropping a bunch of underachieving former Cincy High school kids names with their college alma maters behind them who combined couldnt pull together any where near the state titles or who never came close to knocking off as many nationally ranked wrestlers and state champs as one of my sons has ,whats your point

Do you honestly think that impresses me Please name for me anybody of any consequence that your sons have beaten over the last two years. Seriously. I don't follow enough out of state competition.

I think someone from KY who is a former Ohio undefeated state champ might be putting a fancy College Alma Mater behind his name very soon That would be great. Your boys have worked very hard and are deserving.

Nice guy yes ,problem with his kid being outdone by a freshman ,certainly

Doubt very seriously he trained Mines but he definatly wanted him to win ,a slip of the lip from his arm candy ,

I will give you a lesson on gaining sise and strength ,many many wrestlers diet very hard for years then ease up and make great strength and sise gains ,like David Taylor some may be due to training a lot has to do with creating a situation in the body that is advantageous to growth that being your body soaking everything up like a sponge after years of cutting and hard training ,Taylor was a perfect candidate for a weight jump wrestling very light his first two yrs of high school .I know i have seen and taken advantages of these situations ,my son went from 120 to 146 to 209 with equal increases in strength if not more he is lb for lb stronger than most lightweight wrestlers im sure , wrestling and dieting helped make the process easy for him as it does many wrestlers who make large jumps.

A good showing huh LOL not sure where he would have finished although im guessing a bit higher had he been at Reading and his showing at Fresh Nat and Nat Duals was something i would describe as a little better than good along with his state run after only a few weeks of wrestling.

I never really had anything against you but saying i'm reaching when i say my son has beaten high school kids in summer open tournaments while in jr high sinse the sixth grade makes you look like your saying i am a liar and there are plenty of people who have seen him do it ,even some of the best here in KY saw him win Kings Island high school tournament while in jr high beating HS starters yrs ago ,He has wrestled for Glen Este at Edgewood duals in jr high and won ,he wrestled MT St Joe tournament twice as a jr high kid and won the HS division both times ,and he wrestled for Lebanon at lebanon duals in jr high and won beating two Moeller wrestlers badly one by a major one by a pin ,and he has never lost a match at any of these open tournys in Ohio and beaten starters and state placers BADLY while doing it ,He has however lost 1 match at the Thousand Island duals in the High School division where he won the Jr High class as well on the same day beating an undefeated NY state champ no less He Stephen and Mark Hall all went there together and did very well,so he has lost a HS match BEFORE but he was an incoming 8th grader .NOT bad for a kid who has played football every year as well as won Schoolboy and cadet fr and gr state titles in OH ,And none of those studs stephen has beaten in OH like Collica Newhouse Gray and the rest could have attempted what he did while focusing on two sports as he still does.

As for Swowca CC was first on the list to get in now they are seventh ,explain how your team improves and drops down a list rather than up it LOL

My sons were both undefeated in ohio stephen his soph and Austin in seventh and eigth grade ,everyone Ran their butts off including your Moeller kids whenever they had a shot at him Moellers state champ bumped to escape him at swowca and lost to a no ranked kid and two state champs ran from his class ,Austin Pinned 49 kids and majored his opponent at state in the finals he had already won in IOWA at the rumble and Philo as well as thousand island duals ,And the list of kids he has beaten is long and well known in

Ohio although he did take a butt kicking from Bo at state finals as a sixth grader when bo was an eighth grader

Im sure stephen beat some good kids at NHSCA and at nat duals and lost to some he ordinarily would not have had he wrestled all year and Austin beat everyone in front of him at both some state placers and other state champs and some nationally ranked by usa wrestling .you drink the koolaid to much and you take shots at kids who had to set out because of transfering and you blast on the kids they have beaten ,KY kids .

yes it will be great when they go to college and wrestle and it will be great when one or both of them snatches that NCAA AA that i know they will .but before that i plan on them snatching some AA s in Fargo ,And Austin becoming a four timer and then some .

No one who has ever put on that crusader blue and gold has done what Austin has at this stage of his game and never will ,he has won at tulsa as a youth Iowa in jr high and nationals as a fresh there is more someone can do but not a lot and nothing anyone

directly across the Ohio could dream of doing .

I have had enough of this thread that no one was looking at to begin with Hopefully everyone who goes to this learns a lot im sure they will and good luck to the young Mr Cameron he is a

"standup" guy it seems hopefully he chooses a better path than the one that overcharges the people and takes joy in helping the masses as well as himself .

I am certain you know more than most when it comes to strength/conditioning/weight training. A lot more than I do to be certain. Sorry, not a Moeller guy like you so desperately want to make me out to be. As I said earlier, I am hours away from there in NE Ohio. A short drive to Walsh Jesuit. As for CC getting bumped from SWOWCA... Perhaps other schools improved as well? Perhaps CC was not first on the list? You got proof to back up your conspiracy? Heck, SWOWCA is about the fifth toughest tournament in Ohio. Behind Top Gun, GMVWCA, Brecksville, and Ironman. Your good friends at Moeller have put together a nice early season duals event. I am still waiting to see the list of wrestlers your boys beat within the past two years. Kids grow, Jr high counts for nothing this many years removed. Indeed, Stephen proved his mettle his freshman year. Since then? He did roll everybody while at Reading in the small school division. Not his fault that he did not have much competition though. Same can be said for last year. Austin, not tested. He is good. How good? Hard to tell as I don't recognize anybody he beat. I am sure he is up for the challenge. I understand the expense involved with Fargo, but it would be nice to see how he stacks up, especially when he reaches the Juniors, as Cadet can be a bit watered down at some weights. As for college......I enjoyed watching Ruschell get after it. I am not some NE Ohio honk. I know better. When the region gets better, we all get better. I want to see guys from Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio do us proud. So don't go out trying to make me into your mythical arch enemy. You've got enough of those.

By the way, early bird registration knocks $30 off. That's $100 for an eight hour session. Not bad. I paid waaaaaaay more than that at the last financial seminar I attended. Worth every penny, and some!

Are you sure ,Well its nice to see the cost dropping lol and that early bird registration stuff is always a good marketing tool .

Stephen did beat everyone his sopmore year and everyone ran from him ,He beat the eventual d2 state champ that summer in MICH and walked through SWOWCA after the eventual d1 champ that year bumped to avoid him and lost any way .Im not sure who he beat at NHSCA s he came in 7th a very bad showing for him but still an AA performance and he lost in triple ot to a INd champ i think who is ranked nationaly all at 145 + and 152 +when he certified at 138 this year andf probably should have certified at 132 he certified for 119 only .6 off of 112 last year at Reading and went 125 ,you wrestle who is in front of you Reading went to Sandusky which isnt much and those kids forfeited and ran as well ,Pinning and teching everyone he faced in the state this year says a lot even though he only wrestled about 7 weeks total and only had 5 tournaments i thought he did well at NHSCA and NAT duals ,ANd i think he will do well for Lehigh or Virginia or UPenn or Bucknell or well you get the picture all the schools he is in contact with ,you really have no grasp of either of them other than heresay and my bs .i saw a lot of Ohio freshman at nationals who Austin had beat and when i say he has beaten them i mean he has beaten them if you are from Ohio then you know you do not win JR High OWs without being very good and he earned his and then some he demolished everyone in the state he won the first ever OAC grades school state then again as a sixth grader then a runner up and two jr high titles he has won Philo thousand Island duals ,the Mich Rumble a gold in Iowa a gold at east coast Nat duals where he helped the Prodigy team win he has a gold from grade school nat with team Jordan he is a tulsa kickoff champ and 2x 3rd placer at Tulsa he has beaten Double AAs and won cadet state in Ohio in both freestyle and Greco he and his Brother are both the only kids to ever win JR high districts 3x from cincy ,His last Folkstyle loss was in sixth Grade against BO Jordan and he beat HS state champs and a stud from INDY who placed third in indy states who is ranked nationally at NHSCA duals this summer .

Saying Stephen hasn't done anything since freshman yr is funny He was a double cadet All American who beat the GReco National champ in freestyle just to name one stud he beat after freshman yr ,and he only did one fr and gr tourny before Fargo because he was recovering from a torn miniscus .

there are not many kids on this planet that can say they have placed at Iron Man Powerade beat nat Fargo champs national HS #1s All American 3 times and doubled once went undefeated in Ohio a season and one in ky and the only in state kid he lost to as a fresh was a sr state champ and that was by one point ,wherever he goes studs go elsewhere he has won nearly as many jr high titles as Austin including a gold with team Jordan in Danville .

And as for heart and all the OH bs about runing he is still the only and first ever kid in Ohio to place in both Gradeschool and Jr high state on the same weekend ,he wrestled double matches he won ourway every year he entered Cincy nationals three times Arnold wrestling challenge North hills pa Spartan challenge Rome ill beating Brill at home for the second time that yr ,He dominatedJr high and high school in OH the only kid to beat him his fresh yr was in college the following yr

Of course there are better and those who have done more but not as he has in his own way and then got to run in the endzone as well even at hi sise as a fresh he still played wedged between regular season and fr gr season .you cant name a kid who ever did that his sise in Ohio except steiber if even he did .

Regardless whoever gets him in college will be getting a whole lot more than his 90 something ranking in the top 100 LOL ,and all th eohio people who took shots at him last yr knwowing he had to set out and was in ky this is a diferent yr he will have a whole season to wrestle and yes let Moeller invite CC to their super duals and wrestle CC and i guarantee you see both my boys get Ws .

beaten no one in two yrs thats a big slap in the face to a lot of people but a bigger one to two kids who went through a lot of bs to go undefeated one for two yrs one for three .

Illiterate moron spouts his venom out of complete ignorance and jealousy because he doesn't have the ability or the balls to succeed at anything productive. Keep talking, ding-ding. More folks will go, if they know you won't be there. As long as it isn't free for you, we all know you won't make it! HAHAHA!! How was Fargo? Oops!

• Upvote 1