Sign in to follow this  
NO-OX 1

No-Ox Champ Camp

No-Ox Wrestling Club will be hosting a pre-season training camp for all MS/HS wrestlers @ North Hardin HS on Aug. 18. Clinicians will be former No-Ox wrestlers now wrestling with our local colleges. Info. flier attached.

nooxcamp.doc

I have several people interested in turning this into two days. The second day will be an outdoor session involving block/rock carry,tire flippin',sled draggin',rope climbing,hill racing followed up by a cookout.Some good fun wrestling fellowship to get the season started. It should be a very fun,inspiring,motivating event. That's the plan anyway. Contact me if you're interested.The cost will remain the same. Any wrestler with finical difficulties just contact me and we can work something out. I'm not going to let money or lack of, keep anyone off the mat. USA card will be required.

Just a reminder on the No-Ox Champ Camp. I have open up to experienced elem. wrestlers (cost $50). I know I'll have probably 8 or so from my club, I think a few are coming from Danville and Scott Co. We should have enough extra coaching to help them along. This will be a great camp to see how some of our best Kentucky wrestlers have developed at the college level.I have spoke with them all and they are ready to give you a full day of some top level technique. A great way to get the season started if you haven't got it going yet. Great clinicians, I'm feeding lunch and a cool camp shirt for $85. Not a bad deal. Hope to see you this weekend!!!

Great camp today at No-Ox! Very proud to see Josh Johnson, Myron Bradbury, Kyle Terry and Dee Leavell giving back to the sport . I coached Myron , Josh and Kyle when they were beginners in the sport, when being a state champ was just a dream. Now all of them are becoming great colleges wrestlers and helping to instill the same dream they once had, in wrestlers much younger than they were.These guys are a class act, great clinicians and even better mentors. All the wrestlers that attended today definitely left the gym better wrestlers than when they came. Thanks for the support from all who attended.