Sign in to follow this  
matrat

what would you guys think???

If before every major tournment in ky next year I made a video preveiw like flo does before there major tournments just a thought what would yall think??

That would be pretty sweet. I was just sitting here thinking about this site, and wondering how difficult it would be to add some features, such as a place to upload videos, like highlights. Or to have team pages, where coaches could go and edit and make announcements or post schedules and results...

That would be pretty sweet. I was just sitting here thinking about this site, and wondering how difficult it would be to add some features, such as a place to upload videos, like highlights. Or to have team pages, where coaches could go and edit and make announcements or post schedules and results...

For the majority of coaches in the state, communication on the internet doesn't go much further than email. Put there are some things in the works.

Yea just look at stat tracker. I thought all coaches were suppose to update their results. A few were on the ball but most were not. Even the top teams didn't keep it updated.