Danville1980

Danville 4/28 USA Tourn and Jeff Jordan Clinic

The Aprl 28th Danville USA tourn is approaching...please make plans to attend...if you want to host remote weighins call me at 859-324-2212. Also following the tourn we will be hosting the Jeff Jordan clinic 2 sessions on 4/28 and 3 sessions on 4/29. Spots are filling fast .... for info you can use the above number!! Already have wrestlers from Boyle, Anderson, Larue, and Lafayette signed up and inquiries from multiple Ky schools!!!

Irish Wrestler text me your email and I will send it to you 859-324-2212. A little over a week away ... Where else can you get a tournament and 10 hours of clinic instruction by one of the best for under 100.00. Tournament registration fee 15 ... Jeff Jordan clinic 85.00 if reserved by 4/21 ... Hope to see you there

Remote weighins are being hosted by Coach Thomas (Ryle Raider Youth Wrestling) from 6:30 - 8:30pm Wednesday at Sports of all sorts. Also you can contact Coach Burroughs (North Hardin) and Coach Tucker (Harrison County) as they will be hosting remote weigh ins also!!!

North Hardin will have satilite weigh in's for Danville/Fern Creek tournament this weekend on Thursday at 7 to 8:30pm