Sign in to follow this  
bulldog-leader

Northern Kentucky coach in need of everyone's thoughts

I received a call from a close friend and old colleague. Andy Price.

Andy was my assistant coach for 5 years and then took over the team when I left.

Andy has been the head coach at Holmes High school for the last 3 years.. He has notified me that he is in bad health. He will be missing the rest of the school year and maybe more. Without going into great detail he will be going through treatments to try and correct his problem.

Andy is still young around 37, and in relatively good shape. So the docs say this will help in his recovery.

Andy has a long road ahead of him and any thoughts from the wrestling community can do nothing but help.

So lend your prayers, meditations, chants, or any other way of conjuring good spirits and health that you may practice upon a wrestling family member.

Thanks ahead of time

k. bach

• Upvote 1

How about having a summer tournament at Holmes to maybe help him out, I'm sure a wrestling coach would appreciate that more than anything watching some good wrestling cheers everyone up .

My prayers are with him. Going by your post I think I know what he's going thru. Tell him to stay strong and always believe. That is wnat I did if you need anything message me.