Sign in to follow this  
turk

NKY Open Mats and Nationals Training

Open Mats at Simon Kenton Wednesday Feb. 29th from 7-830 and every week after that untill further notice. All are welcome you just need to renew your USA card. Hope to see you there.

Open mats tonight at Simon Kenton 7-830 in the practice gym. We had about 30 guys last week, all ages and sizes. I've been told there should be even more tonight. See you there.

Is there any smaller middle school kids coming. I was going to bring a 75 and 92 lb wrestler tonight. Just wonder if smaller wrestlers have been showing up.

Great turn out last night, we had about 40 guys from 50lbs to HWT and everyone inbetween. State Champs and AA's to guys that have never been on a wrestling mat.

"The time will come when winter will ask what you have been doing all summer."

Henry Clay

Low numbers great for the break though saw some good kids thanks to the OU wrestler for schooling Austin , that's was good stuff , saw a bit of fr n gr would have liked more folk for all our kids doing nat in ind ,not my main focus these days but I saw some good youth wrestlers and th coaches worked with everyone ,very good room

Open mats at SK tonight 7-830

"The time will come when winter will ask what you have been doing all summer"

Henry Clay

There will be no open mats at SK this week due to not having use of they gym for Graduation practice. We'll also not have open mats on June 6th, I would suggest going to NKWA at Sports Of All Sorts on Mt Zion Rd if you're looking for a place to work out.

No open mats tonight because most guys are over at CC for the NKY Wrestling Camp from 6-9. If you would still like to participate I'm sure Coach B will work you a pro rated deal. Two days left.