Ranger123

The Middle School List - Post Season 2012

What happened to Brooks (Oldham) at 75 ? I do realize that he lost to Garcia (Fern Creek) but I think he can pull off a win on Ervin (Union)..thats just me though. I found out that he is an 8th grader dont know how he is at 75 as an 8th grader. I think you may have fired him up a bit from him being ranked as 2nd contender to not even being up there. ;)

What happened to Brooks (Oldham) at 75 ? I do realize that he lost to Garcia (Fern Creek) but I think he can pull off a win on Ervin (Union)..thats just me though. I found out that he is an 8th grader dont know how he is at 75 as an 8th grader. I think you may have fired him up a bit from him being ranked as 2nd contender to not even being up there. ;)

Ervin is a fourth grader , if that is who you were referring to

Wow...it's like the calm before the storm. I think the parents have even matured over the years. Used to be polls for weight classes and a lot more talk. Will be fun to watch it unfold tomorrow. Good luck to all the great young wrestlers we have in the Bluegrass. Leave it all on the mat.

Mueller will have more than his hands full with Young. I think he is right where he should be.

Yep...right where he should be at #1 !!! Go Tucker!

Ervin is a fourth grader , if that is who you were referring to

No I was referring to Brooks.