Sign in to follow this  
Mathound

Movie: Win Win

Has anyone seen this movie? It seems to have gotten decent reviews. Most movies with any wrestling of any kind are just way too corny to watch.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1606392/

"Disheartened attorney Mike Flaherty (Giamatti), who moonlights as a high school wrestling coach, stumbles across a star athlete through some questionable business dealings while trying to support his family. Just as it looks like he will get a double payday, the boy's mother shows up fresh from rehab and flat broke, threatening to derail everything."

MV5BMTczNTgzNjY4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTcwMjI0NA@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

I saw it at the theaters. Great movie!! Not strictly about wrestling. Quite a few F-bombs make this a rated R flick. Good wrestling back story.

bought the movie.it's not as good as Vision Quest,but Vision Quest had that good '80's soundtrack.Still I like the movie. How could I not it's got wrestling.

I saw it at the theaters. Great movie!! Not strictly about wrestling. Quite a few F-bombs make this a rated R flick. Good wrestling back story.

Great story that includes wrestling. Some language and the story may be hard to explain to some younger kids but overall great storyline, nothing flashy just a good movie.