Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Pre-season Rankings 2011/2012 - August 22

What ranking system would you be referring to, thats nationally which is exactly mr nky 3x is looking for.

It's rather funny how you praise the idiot that does these rankings then you downplay rankings that are actually based on results! Fact is JJ is the best kid anywhere near Austins weight in the state.The wrestler with the padded record and no results to back his ranking is the kid ranked ahead of Austin!!

I would be referring to any of the dozen ranking systems you can find. I looked at a couple of others (I used the Google machine) KY is not represented in hardly any of the others.

I have NOT praised the Idiot (which would be Ranger) who does these rankings. I fault all rankings. I have seen Mr. Jude wrestle since he was in Jr. high. Never have I been impressed with his technique, he beats kids who are beter technicians than himself several times. I always ask "how does he keep winning".

I have not seen Austin wrestle but I have seen his brother wrestle. As I said if he is anywhere near as good as his brother I believe he wins hands down.

As for whoever is ranked above Austin I don't know who is ranked above him I rarely actually look at the rankings. I may look for a familiar name or look for what wt. class someone is wresling, but I never like to take someone elses word for it, I like to make my own decisions. And I actually care less where they are ranked nationaly because I am not going to watch any of those other kids in other states. I only watch KY kids and Cincy kids. (i'm a hommer, GO REDS< GO BENGALS< GO UC< GO XAVIER< :D

Once I have seen Austin wrestle then I will be able to make a better judgement on my opinion.

Well I saw thos.clinch rankings they are hillarious ,let me explain how rankings work its all up to who does them and when and where and who a kid wrestles ,having Stephen at 14 is ignorant he beat Tuma a fargo greco champ easily 2 yr ago, he placed way ahead of Bight and beat the kid who beat him at state at that tournament the year before last and has beaten him badly the last 2 times they wrestled and stephen went undefeated last yr and split with keener losing by 1 winning by 5 same with Dance who is 1 at a lower weight steff lost to him by 1 then beat him by 5 the yr before last then went undefeated last yr so those rankings are just a hunch and steff beat many ranked ahead of him and has no losses to those under him so they are whack.

Now as for Jude and Austin hahah there are no fresh in that weight who are ranked but Brooks Climmons is Ranked 9 in the class Jude is ranked 16 and since Austin is a fresh and there are no fresh ranked there let me explain just how he is overlooked ,Austin beat Climmons at the cadet national duals yr before this so he has beaten a kid ranked way ahead of Jude and improved and stayed undefeated in folkstyle since then same goes for Stephen ,those rankings are ok but stephen has beaten kids ranked way aheaad of him and lots of em,and Austin is a fresh who dominated jr high in Oh and has wins against kids in the top ten at his weight and isn't mentioned because he's a fresh ,I could dig and find plenty more examples but it was funny just using the one handed to me on this sight.

You will find I base my comments on facts and what I have seen rather than hype and propaganda many kids in rankings have great coahes who push for those rankings and padded schedules that get them there other kids are way better but get overlooked despite better records and bigger wins .

Now I,m a bit pissed and more confident than ever Austin will be looking for 4 state titles and Stephen has easily the most impressive wrestling recoord and history in the state those rankings are a bit off and prove it.haha anymore comparisons or rankings out there

While I appreciate your enthusiasm for your kids, I can and will rank Austin #2 (or lower) until I see something on the mat (more than a courageous loss) to change my opinion.

No disrespect but would you like to hear about some major wins since those losses being a fresh you underestimated and overlooked him because of his grade he has the better recrord against better. opponents and easily the best record in major tournaments. Against nationally ranked and level kids .don't know the kid you have ahead of him but doubt he has a resume like Austins same goes for everyone listed in your rankings .but I'm used to it stephens fresh yr the rankers on yappi didn't even rank him in the top 60 in cincy and he was a AA in fargo with the best jr high record ever in cincy and ended up with the best record in the city and the highest placer ever from any cincy kid in any grade at Iron man or powerade the best underclassmen w.restler in the history of the city as well as a double AA at the end of the year.the best record and most impressive yr of any kid in the state and got very little recognition for it because people were mad they underestimated him and I called them on it ahead of time .

I didn't simply say I thought Austin was #1 because he's my best friend and son I said it because he has earned it many times over on the matt .

No disrespect, but even if Austin wins state this year, no one will be that impressed. The new weight classes made Kentucky's already weak upper weights even weaker. Winning state would be a great accomplishment but will not build his resume as Kentucky's best ever. If you want that it will need to be earned elsewhere.

Well he has wrestled in every major wrestling state and nearly every major and the biggest wrestling tournaments in youth and jr high wrestling and done very very well so I guess elsewhere isn't an obstacle for him either .not going to list them but I doubt any one in ky has ever wrestled the schedule he had over the years and I'm sure no one did as well particularly the last few yrs .Iowa gold east coast nat gold tulsa win and top 3 placings mich rumble gold oh jr high state 2 wand a runner up to jordan and an ow .oh cadet state champ fr and gr,nat duals gold,danville nat gold team jordan,just like stephen undefeated.usa top 3, ranking intermat top 10 jr high ranking and they only do 15 places in all of jr high.had wins against ny.mich.cal.ind.and every other state champ at the mich rumble and 1000 is duals.

The most impressive thing he has ever done though was winning 146 1 yr then 209 the next at jr high state now everyone knows why he didn't cut for fargo time to grow.and its going to be awesome I dieted him for yrs knowing he would be a big boy one day and that the skills he would pick up wrestling studs in the lower classes would make him an incredibly tough upper weight and now it all starts to pay off .by his jr and sr yrs no one touches him raider and that means any where ky oh penn mich .get the picture.he's already been there and done that in jr high so its just going to be a repeat performance.

I'v seen Austin plenty. I don't doubt his abilities. Just saying I wish he was at a school where he was getting a better schedule and a better chance to prove his abilities. You guys wrestling across the river any?

Dont get me wrong I like to make predictions myself. Mostly because I like to say "I told you so" if i'm right.

However we must remember that things change and unforseen events happen. A young boy who was drafted by the Boston Redsox a while ago was overlooked by everyone because they didn't think he would be a very goood ballplayer. Babe Ruth became one of the greatest of all time.

Another young man was told by his math teacher that he would never be a good mathmatician or be a very good student. Alert Einstien then became one of the greatest minds of all time.

Look at our home teams in Cincy. John Kitna was to become the new savior a few years back. A kid named Adam Hyzo was going to be the next Willie Mays (i'm not sure he ever made it to the majors.)

Things happen kids, adults loose interest or thier desire. No one can predict it. Other gian a desire that is not matched by anyone else. For your sons sake I hope your predictions come true. The same way I hope that all the parents predictions of their kids come true, howeve they all will not come true.

Let the season begin, it can't come soon enough

Points well taken as for the burnout it has been thrown at me for yrs and never. Theh appened but the teen tude sure sucks and could cost someone but not Austin the schedule is being worked out and in ky he should actually get more matches than in oh.there is no one in cincy that can hang with him except gresham and he is way ahead of the pack .there are some I want him to go wiith but trust me the powers that be in cincy will run and try to keep us out of their tournys steph won swowca easily every yr and they both dominated cincy for yrs ,it would be niice to hit some tournys further north though and I am trying to get them into some tougher nat tournys .It won't matter people running,we will chase them down and those avoiding them on purpose using their team being new as an excuse will get it at regionals and state .I think our coach is opting for as many tornys as possible for the matches rather than one here and there at duals and I have my boys wprking with some kids who were on the bubble last yr who will be on the podium this yr or next depending on the season,my boys will not be the only guns in town and grant cty will not live and die by them like a certain school in oh does by its sole wrestler haha.

I expect some bumps but I also expect another title for steph before he's done and at least 2 for his brother and that is me being honest its a new experience but we have had many of those more so than anyone they will wrestle and they haven't stopped them yet. .Grant cty will have its first state champs its first two and its first brother pair of state champs ky gets a pair of nationally ranked and level kids who were ky kids to begin with.and by god I will get to be in the corner like I was promised and lied to about last yr when they win it .

And I plan on having my youngest be the best ever in ky and outdo his brothers ,honestly though I doubt he has stephens skill ,no one I have seen does not that he's the best but he has and has been given the best tools by god and his training.its just up to him what he does with them.no bragging at all every coach and teaam he has been on will agree..

Hopefully he's a mix some of stephens skill and austins heart that would be incredible.

St

Points well taken as for the burnout it has been thrown at me for yrs and never. Theh appened but the teen tude sure sucks and could cost someone but not Austin the schedule is being worked out and in ky he should actually get more matches than in oh.there is no one in cincy that can hang with him except gresham and he is way ahead of the pack .there are some I want him to go wiith but trust me the powers that be in cincy will run and try to keep us out of their tournys steph won swowca easily every yr same goes for every tourny he did at Reading andin the CHL last yr and the yr before in the gcl at moelle except iron man and powerade where he was the highest HS placer in the history of cincy won cit and all the tournys on moes schedule easily and outdid their srs and broke all their underclassmen records and then some and then smashed all of readings records easily going unbeaten .they both dominated cincy for yrs ,it would be niice to hit some tournys further north though and I am trying to get them into some tougher nat tournys .It won't matter people running,we will chase them down and those avoiding them on purpose using their team being new as an excuse will get it at regionals and state .I think our coach is opting for as many tornys as possible for the matches rather than one here and there at duals and I have my boys wprking with some kids who were on the bubble last yr who will be on the podium this yr or next depending on the season,my boys will not be the only guns in town and grant cty will not live and die by them like a certain school in oh does by its sole wrestler haha.

I expect some bumps but I also expect another title for steph before he's done and at least 2 for his brother and that is me being honest its a new experience but we have had many of those more so than anyone they will wrestle and they haven't stopped them yet. .Grant cty will have its first state champs its first two and its first brother pair of state champs ky gets a pair of nationally ranked and level kids who were ky kids to begin with.and by god I will get to be in the corner like I was promised and lied to about last yr when they win it .

And I plan on having my youngest be the best ever in ky and outdo his brothers ,honestly though I doubt he has stephens skill ,no one I have seen does not that he's the best but he has and has been given the best tools by god and his training.its just up to him what he does with them.no bragging at all every coach and teaam he has been on will agree..

Hopefully he's a mix some of stephens skill and austins heart that would be incredible.

And yeah I like rubbing it in Reading was a ridiculous sham ran by a clique of coaches more interested in keeping the light on their past glories and taking credit for a kids accomplishments that they had absolutely nothing to do with in order to retain some status in the sport and comunity ,they failed to notice the whole world saw through them immediatly and their failure to give their greatest champ and possibly the best ever in he cityt any recognition made them look envious and idiotic and exposed dirty good old boys way of doing things.And poor moeller was too worried about a kid outshinning its upperclassmen stars when they failed to notice just what they had and would have had coming but they traded the 2 best ever for a group of so so prima donnas that I had the pleasure of watching my sons beat and outdo right up till we crossed the river to Ky .none of the fab fresh from moe came close to my boys records in jr high and none have or will come close to matching their records in HS and we will cross the river like those old rebel horse soldiers from long ago and wreak havok on them ,like we did the last ten yrs whenever we want.

Funny, everything went exactly as planned for yrs and no one seemed to notice that I did and my boys accomplished everything we set out to do and I told everyone yrs in advance what I was doing and what we had planned and most people were to busy reading the hype and bs or hating on me to notice how well it went for us

Raider if you have seen Austin plenty then you know it doesn't matter he can stay home and wrestle his brother "and he has in the past"and beat EVERYONE we were booted from prodigy when their coach was let go wrestled in our basement for 3 monthsand steph won jr high state and beat Collica and Austin made finals.

Austin didn't really wrestle for anyone last yr and won the OW at state while Stephen spent more time coaching. than being coached in a room with no one to push him or show him anything and he went 49 n 0 on a team that his jr high brother embarrased at will pinning anyone Near his weight. and would have pinned everyone in his HS leauge from 152 andup.so all they need is at home if need be I mean seriously you already know this so what's your point

Please don't talk smack about better rooms or try and be negative just say what you are thinking or get to your point and don't worry your team will survive after a couple of your kids get done looking at the lights at the end of their match with Steph and Austin.

Sorry to be an ass if I am wrong but I think you are beating around the bush and have an agenda ,yeah I wish my kids were on a tougher team with a great schedule and studs to go with but they are studs can go with each other and there, is something magical about being apart of a new underdog team while being a bit of an outcast .

Its like being Arthur and Lancelot ,welcome to Camelot Raider our room isn't in need our opponents rooms are we are OK are You .

First off, Middle school is different than high school just like high school is different than college. Some kids have a limit to which they reach and they stop improving; then there are those kids who don't start to show improvement and peak at a later time around their junior or senior year. I had it happen to me; I started peaking my junior year and still hadn't reached the very top yet when I stopped wrestling. Second, we're tired of all the bragging and all of the listing of credentials so stop already. Let your boy's actions speak louder than your words.

ok I'm sorry a lot of people may not know what's going on .first off this is a ranking thread and u can't rank someone if you don't know what they have done .second thing people are waiting to bushwwack us for one reason or another be they ohio people hating because they were beaten and we left or ky people hating because of Oh or people dancing around issues that's on their minds.

As for being told the difference about grade school jr high and highschool wrestling I have heard it all before and been there as well and mister there are jr high kids who can win HS titles and matches I had /have 2 and know more,you cannot tell me anything about it.The kid in ? Has wrestled in HS open tournaments since 6th grade and won nearly every time and all those he did last yr

Won Mt st joe hs div as a 6th grader kings island .lebanon duals.edgewood.he has beaten nationally ranked hs kids in these tournaments he did loose by a point 2 yrs ago at 1000 is duals to a ny champ when he wrestled 2 div and beat a ny jr high champ the same day.

I guess if it makes you feel any better thinking success in jr high and grade school doesn't carry over then feel great. But that myth has been debunked there is no magic wall that ends some kids winning ways hard work and yrs of training stay with someone even if you slack off a bit or hit a bump its muscle memory and its for real not based on someones hope of a stud dropping of so their favorite can avoid a loss

Nice Rankings Ranger I know its hard and there Is always debate and I'm sure you know a lot of the kids.thanks for your hard work and giving us all something to go by and read about .good job sorry to brag so much lol

Raider if you have seen Austin plenty then you know it doesn't matter he can stay home and wrestle his brother "and he has in the past"and beat EVERYONE we were booted from prodigy when their coach was let go wrestled in our basement for 3 monthsand steph won jr high state and beat Collica and Austin made finals.

Austin didn't really wrestle for anyone last yr and won the OW at state while Stephen spent more time coaching. than being coached in a room with no one to push him or show him anything and he went 49 n 0 on a team that his jr high brother embarrased at will pinning anyone Near his weight. and would have pinned everyone in his HS leauge from 152 andup.so all they need is at home if need be I mean seriously you already know this so what's your point

Please don't talk smack about better rooms or try and be negative just say what you are thinking or get to your point and don't worry your team will survive after a couple of your kids get done looking at the lights at the end of their match with Steph and Austin.

Sorry to be an ass if I am wrong but I think you are beating around the bush and have an agenda ,yeah I wish my kids were on a tougher team with a great schedule and studs to go with but they are studs can go with each other and there, is something magical about being apart of a new underdog team while being a bit of an outcast .

Its like being Arthur and Lancelot ,welcome to Camelot Raider our room isn't in need our opponents rooms are we are OK are You .

I made two points in relation to your kids. First, before you posted on this site, I doubted that your boys would end up at Grant Co. I assumed that the 60 lb difference in their weights meant they could no longer be effective partners for each other. I think I mentioned I thought you would land at SK, CC, Ryle or Walton. Those programs seemed to be more in line with the schools and programs you've been involved with in the past. It turns out I was wrong about that.

Second, I don't think the upper weights in KY are very strong. I think Austin will need to go out of state to get quality wins. I have no idea what Grant. Co schedule is, that's why I asked if you could post it.

Neither of those are in any way negative toward your kids.

I think what Hawkeye is refering to is the saying "Middle school studs make high school duds".

There is a reason why this happens to many middle school wrestlers. Many middle school wrestlers don't learn good technique, they rely on their strenght, meanness, and determination. The more physically mature kids usualy have success in middle school, but when they get to high school their opponents catch up to them and they start to decline.

If you have a middle schooler who has not relied on these things and has worked on his technique then he will usualy be more successful in high school than middle school. I did this with my sons and they were not very successful middle school wrestlers, they won more than they lost and usually placed at every tourney but never won a middle school title. I did not allow them to lose wt. so that they would wrestle kids bigger than themselves so they had to learn technique. Now they have been successful high school wrestlers and have passed many of the middle school kids that were more successfull than them in middle school.

Hawkeye: Sometimes middle school studs make high school studs, example (Kevin Cooper, Jayce Carr, Brad Irvin, Sean Fausz, Clay Brown, Garth Yenter)

and by god I will get to be in the corner like I was promised and lied to about last yr when they win it.

I misseed this comment.

2 problems here.

1: Whatever coach promised you this must have just been trying to get your kids on the team. Unless you are on the coaching staff, a parent has no business in the corner of a high school wrestling match.

2: If this was allowed to happen it could/would open a whole new can of worms, every parent would want to be in the corner with their kid in the finals (who wouldn't)

If you are on the coaching staff at Grant Co. I hope you get your wish. I also hope you help Matt with his team at Grant Co. Mr. Shearer was a great wrestler in his time but has been out of it for a long time and needs someone to bring him up to date. Matt and I go back loger than I can remember ,and I hope him and his whole team a great season (except when they wrestle my kids :D )

Ok well my my sons won grade school titles and everyone said jr higjh they would burnout then they won more jr highh titles than anyone ever in the history of cincy first Stephen Then Austin doing even better than him ,then haters said they would burnout in high schoo,And Stephen AA ,then double AA,and became the highest placer in two of the toughest tournys in the nation ever underclassmen or not and won every in state tourny withease for two yrs except his first state tourny and it was a bit fishy .so uh......I don't know what point this middle school stud = Highhschool dud comment means haha sounds like wishful thinking but its already too late most middle school studs I knew are now nationallyranked matt gods and legends,Jordans,Taylors all of em.Squire ,and yeah Myers who along with his brother was the only 3x district champ in jr high. And OW winner at jr high state ever from cincy along with blowout wins at jr high nationals.to late to be a HS dud after you have already been ranked for three yrs in the top 20 in the nation and collected a score of D 1 college letters. Won state and AA 3 x wouldn't you say??????

As for coaching I have coached over a 1000 matches and coached youth at Colerain,Loveland,MoellerEccw,south west ohio all stars,Prodigy, and my own kids when they were not on teams. And I have been nationally certified to coach all youth sports .I have coached every style been In the corners when my kids and others won numerous state and national titles in every style all 3 styles in KY as well .While I'm the first person to say I'm not the best coach in the world or even close I have seen worse and a whole lot more who have never had or never will have the success I have had in the corner and most will never make the tournys I have. Been too. While I'm not the best coach I have more experience coaching and being around national level kids than almost any HS coach you will ever meet and I have trained some of the best athletes on the planet and 2 of the best grade school middle school and High Schoo Wrestlers in the sport.

Yeah its dirty when they promise you stfuff to get your kids to a school then and lie about it ,Reading was horrible with lies and promisesand Moeller was OK they just didn't push enough and were to worried about next yrs recruits and babying others. Jmo,

As for being a parent in the corner I do not think I am an ordinary parent but that is also jmo. I want to coach one of the best youth teams in the state and create champions and of course I want to be with my kids who wouldn't, the difference between me and most dads even those who coach is my knowledge of training and what it takes to win and I'm not just a guy who pushes a kid and has never trained hard themselves I understand sacrifice all to well.

Hopefully we can start a youth and jr high program to go along with the Hs I'm sure it won't take long till there are some grade school and jr high state champs from Grant Cty .I pretty much guarantee it if I have any say and I think I might.

Matt is doing great things and is figuring it all out I am sure it takes a lot to coach a HS team he was a great wrestler and has been away a while but I am sure the desire is there and that goes a long way and he has a kid on his team that is a storehouse of knowledge and likes helping others there will be a big change over the next couple years at Grant cty the parents and kids want a great team youth on up and hopefully they get it and there are plenty of people who want to help.

Believing is the first step in achieving .I would like to train every kid in the state because I know I'm the best at what I do and I would make Ky the toughest wrestling / whatever sport state in the country and if I get to coach some little braves it won't be long untill people are talking about a whole bunch of wrestlers from Grant cty not just a few be it good or bad they will be talking about kids who are winning.

"I think what Hawkeye is refering to is the saying "Middle school studs make high school duds".

There is a reason why this happens to many middle school wrestlers. Many middle school wrestlers don't learn good technique, they rely on their strenght, meanness, and determination. The more physically mature kids usualy have success in middle school, but when they get to high school their opponents catch up to them and they start to decline.

If you have a middle schooler who has not relied on these things and has worked on his technique then he will usualy be more successful in high school than middle school. I did this with my sons and they were not very successful middle school wrestlers, they won more than they lost and usually placed at every tourney but never won a middle school title. I did not allow them to lose wt. so that they would wrestle kids bigger than themselves so they had to learn technique. Now they have been successful high school wrestlers and have passed many of the middle school kids that were more successfull than them in middle school.

Hawkeye: Sometimes middle school studs make high school studs, example (Kevin Cooper, Jayce Carr, Brad Irvin, Sean Fausz, Clay Brown, Garth Yenter)"

Thats what I was talking about cc. It happens quite a bit in KY, you'll see kids that only have one move and thats a cowboy which will bring them success in the middle school ranks but when they move up to high school, it doesn't work out that great at all. I do know that middle school studs can be high school studs; I never said there wasn't any high school studs that weren't also middle school studs.

Raider ,sorry if I took your post the wrong way ,I never said we were going anywhere I knew Ryle had a great team and seems to be on the best track for success as is CC and I went to CC so I liked the thought of my kids going there but my wife is from Grant and you know how that goes lol as for being around the same schedule and teams honestly there wasnt much to gain from it my sons have wrestled everyone in the area in cincy over the years and they either run or they have beaten them numerous times to the point of boredom not bragging stephen beat everyone around his weight in cincy the last 6 yrs with ease even swowca even at state last yr same with Austin I know saying it will p some people off but its true it was our and my goal to make it that way and we did .I mean he went to swowca last yr was taunted by his former team about a match that they were going to win against him saying he would lose to someone he has beaten numerous times already and has talked smack before and then ran and what happens the kid runs again and even loses bumping up to avoid steff when it would have been the match of the year at swowca between two eventual state champs .its just how dirty it is there is no reason or benifit in even being there anymore other than the awesome comp furthere north and the best room in the country at graham where my boys should have went to school to begin with ,just being honest.

Not so sure I agree with the wrestling up comment for teaching a kid technique in oh the studs are lighter and I actually dieted austin hard to avoid the slow less skilled athletes in the upper weights so he would be forced to wrestle using speed and other moves heavies rarely use being good is better than being a winner and now he will use that skill to dominate heavies .

In practice it is good but you have to go with kids your sise as well moves and leverage and angles are different on kids that are different sises and you need to be used to that for kids you will wrestle in tournys that are your own sise

As for the schedule it is different in ky they use weigh inns instead of points so of course you want tournys instead of duals and more tournys means more matches so we want all the tournys we can get.

As for partners even though they are different sises not many kids and none at ryle or cc can go like they do together they have drilled together for over a decade its beautiful when they take it seriously and they have a little extra brotherly love they throw into it that makes it nice when they wretle live.Hamilton is a good drill partner for Stephen but doesn't bang quite like him and austin do and I doubt ryle has anyone any different.To be honest I always liked Cooper from Simon Kenton he is a good wrestler and can go he and my boys would have made a nice trio at state it would have been awesome having them all train together all year .Yenter and Tj are good but not big enough and maybe not physical enough to train with my boys .not sure if austin has anyone his sise but I know stephen and cooper can wrestle up and hang with anyone in a room regardless of sise but I will have to come up with something because austin is growing and is a big fresh.oh yeah I forgot his coach is Matt Shearer I think he's a big boy .haha that's the bonus of Grant cty a big coach who obviously will mesh with my younger boy sure they will be great drill partners and Matt is a former state champ himself who wants to coach state champs and is hungry for success at a new program and we have known each other a very long time so the respect and understanding of what we are trying to accomplish is there .we want a great team and great champions and while he is very low key he still understands my exuberance and appreciates my energy and tactics even though his own are opposite he could care less about talking smack while I never shut up and talk so much it has to get backed up.

I hope to change some attitudes that a smaller country school should just settle for being so so or not so good in some things its annoying and veery dangerous way of thinking and I will not let it catch I hope to go the opposite way make evereyone feel they can win because they have some champs and because I know they can win and hopefully they do as well.

that's the reason for my attitude and comments in response to the other schools having better rooms or partners ,schedules whatever there are advantages at Grant as well ,I mean I could just as easily say why don't you come to Grant cty we have a schedule that the coach can choose ,a team no one is really focusing on and 2 nationally ranked kids to go with.kind of a first step on the road to creating a great team ,loose the we are not any good attitude that all your opponents want you to have and get the we are the shit attitude ,and guess what ,the worse that can happen is you stay the same ,but what will happen is that attitude will catch and kids will become confident and start kicking butt and quit settling for second best.

Now you know how I think ,

it is.hard,to understandyou. when. you,put,.,commas..periodsand uncapitalized letters. togetherand then proceed. to list yoursons' credentials. for the fort.ieth time. Please type so that I can read posts without getting a headache, and we get it, your sons won a lot of things. We knew your sons were good before you even showed up on this sight. Just wait and let them perform this season. I'm sure they will be very successful.

Someone tell where I have gone wrong on this one, where are the Sheldon Clark kids? I don't have a single kid ranked. When I graduated they were building a dynasty. Now I realize I am getting a little older, but it appears as though they have completely fallen off the face of the earth.