three

Cumberland?

well Larue comes every year and they are constantly in the top two to three teams in Ky. Alot of Florida kids come to the camp and as you know florida is a powerhouse state at wrestling. Alos it has some of the best coaches and wrestlers in the nation teaching the sessions and wrestling with the students. what I am trying to say is yes its a great camp that gives a good mix of instructors, wrestling competition, and good sleeping quarters with cafeteria food.

I liked cumberland when i went a couple of years back, got a nasty sunburn at the water park though. 8) on a lower note the mats there were filthy and gave several guys on my team infitigo, but im sure by now theyve fixed that. All in all its a great camp and i recommend it.

I liked cumberland when i went a couple of years back, got a nasty sunburn at the water park though. 8) on a lower note the mats there were filthy and gave several guys on my team infitigo, but im sure by now theyve fixed that.  All in all its a great camp and i recommend it.

I dont know if I would call the mats filthy because they are mopped every day three times a day, one in between each session. However I do understand why people get infintigo and its usually because of the wrestlers who go back to the cafe or their rooms and never take off their wrestling shoes or work out gear. Also it is essential for wrestlers to take a shower in between each of the three daily sessions. You cant just go jump in the Cumberland pool and think well I am clean. Another way to prevent the infintigo from spreading is to sit out as soon as you see something coming up and to not try and hide it and spread your case.

I agree with Dbrown, you can't blame Cumberland when kids don't take responsibility to stay clean.

Most common infections actually come from direct skin to skin contact from wrestlers that are too "proud" to do the better good for others and sit out until it clears up. This is actually the worse thing a wrestler can do to his team.