Sign in to follow this  
underhooks123

Blue-Gray Duals

I am going to go ahead and make a thread for this so no one asks who is coming.

Teams attending:

Fort Campbell

Union County

Ohio County

Caldwell County

Calloway County

Trigg County

Hopkinsville

Apollo

Paducah Tilghman

Pleasure Ridge Park

Wilson Central (TN)

Creekwood(TN)

Should be a good day of wrestling at Fort Campbell.

Coach Shingler reports that this tournament is on as scheduled, though some snow may move into the area this evening.  I will report an update if there is a change, but it looks to be a fantastic day of wrestling.

Bryce Payton was pinned by Chris Gilkey of Caldwell.. Great day of wrestling.

Wilson Central won it over PRP.

Ohio Co. beat Fort Campbell for 3rd.

So, did he catch em, or did he impose his will?  Anybody can get caught.  Just trying to see if Gilkey is going to give region I a run?  Seems like either way, he just may place at state.....Good job Caldwell.

I can't remember exactly how the match went but I thought Payton was wrestling well when Gilkey reverses him and puts him to his back. I was trying to watch 2 matches at once so it could be wrong.

I do remember Zach Green pinning Sean McIntosh at 135, and Justin Wynne bumping up to 145 and getting pinned by Jerry Heywood

I can't remember exactly how the match went but I thought Payton was wrestling well when Gilkey reverses him and puts him to his back. I was trying to watch 2 matches at once so it could be wrong.

I do remember Zach Green pinning Sean McIntosh at 135, and Justin Wynne bumping up to 145 and getting pinned by Jerry Heywood

Kyle Bunch not Justin Wynne oops haha

Talked to Jason Walls today about that match. Payton was up 4-2? and Gilkey had and underhook and a front headlock and punched it across to get Payton on his back and that was all she wrote. Correct me if I'm wrong, but his terms for moves were a little different than what I was taught.