140  Herald over Bachman?  12 point match

145  Jones over Spahr      6 point match

152  Chamblee over Parker  1 point match

160  Coyle over Sowder    Pin

171  Mace over ??            Pin

189  Pruett over Caddell  ?

215  Buckler over ? conway?

285  Patrick over Franck  1 point match

i dont see jones in finals id see hamilton over him and francke not loosing , ruschell still winning, and garth easily a pin over brown, and definitly not chamblee

you guys have to remember that jones just beat ahern over the weekend at dragon, and fauze is the under dog so  Ruschell, being the # 1 seed, has to worry about the whole state while fauze on the other hand is just focusing on ruschell and probably studying him.

yes, and anybody can study a certain type of style to defend it...and i would say yenter pinning easily, i have heard some decent results about brown and some of the things i hear bout yenter doesn't impress me as much as his normal self (obviously). If yenter wins i think it will be within 4 to 6 points

yes, and anybody can study a certain type of style to defend it...and i wouldn't say yenter pinning easily, i have heard some decent results about brown and some of the things i hear bout yenter doesn't impress me as much as his normal self (obviously). If yenter wins i think it will be within 4 to 6 points

Just wondering, but has fautz ever even scored a point on rushell other than being kicked out?

Wow if this isn't a cover up.  ya made a new sign in name just so you could ask this question.  :-D :evil:

Clay Brown has improved a lot over last year, he's a much better wrestler. I love to watch Garth wrestle and he's a very good wrestler but he's been off the mat for a while... This will be a great match in the finals.