Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2010/2011 - JANUARY 12

Another update has been posted on the KYWCA site.  As has been mentioned there were a lot of shakeups with the WCI and JCTC results.  From the team perspective, Trinity has pulled out front and looks like the team to beat right now.  But we still have a few weeks of competition left.  I continue to receive loads and loads of input.  Keep it coming.  As I have said before, don't take it personally if I don't respond to your pm.  Oftentimes, I get buried and have no idea who I have chatted with and who I have not.  This is really shaping up to be an interesting state tournament.  I think there could be a lot of surprises.

http://kywca.com/kywca_011.htm

i think dezmond bott, union's heavy should be mentioned somewhere, he got third at the raider rumble and just beat the #12 ranked guy in illinois, no one knows him because he moved to union from hawaii.  :mrgreen: keep the updates coming. rankings are stellar. ready for a Garth and Blackwell matchup at state hopefully :-D 

The heavies have been hard to read this year.  It seems like there have been very few big matchups around the state.  The Raider Rumble was a perfect example.  Bott didn't wrestle any ranked guys on his way to 3rd so I had no way to gauge how good that really was.  Has he wrestled the Ft Campbell kid?

Couple of updates from region 5 duals

Oldham won as a team, and Eastern got second. As for individual results of significance that I can remember:

-Larry Hinkle beat Cole Procter by decision

-At 160 Tom Rupp went undefeated, against both Jeb Ayers and Chase Rush

-Jeb Ayers pinned Chase in the first

-Roy Bisenius also went undefeated in a tough 130 class

-Joe Rupp was also at 135 for the day and looked good

Thanks as always!

Nick Waits is dropping down to 140.

Some key wins for him this season are over:

#8 josh russo (135)

#7 reece melotte-nowland, #11 justin wynne, #13 cody bishop (ranked at both 140 and 152 for some reason), #26 dru schroer (140)

# 4 shelby floyd, #5 alex pearson, #18 wyatt courtney, #19 kody wade, #21 eric spencer, #23 blake o'neil (145)

ranger, have u started on the new rankings

Yeah.  If I can get some results from the Dragon I will get an update out as soon as I can.  I hate to rush one out immediately knowing that there were some big matchups there that likely changed some of the rankings.

Did u get any results from the north hardin meet this past saturday.

Kyle terry took 1st at 130

cody reeser took 1st at 215

nick watts took 2nd

robert roby took 2nd

zack heck took 2nd

thanks for all u do.....

Did u get any results from the north hardin meet this past saturday.

Kyle terry took 1st at 130

cody reeser took 1st at 215

nick watts took 2nd

robert roby took 2nd

zack heck took 2nd

thanks for all u do.....

Yes, someone posted the final results, I think top 6.