Sign in to follow this  
dbrown40

University of the Cumberlands Camp

I know this is suppose to be under camps but everyone looks at this site. I am extending an invitation to all wrestlers and their coaches to attend our State Champ camp. This camp has been a success in the past and has pushed several participants to the next level with the training they have recieved. The camp consists of individual sessions broken up into levels of experience for wrestlers. This camp is also very unique because of its dual and individaul tournament format. You dont have to bring your whole team to participate in those sessions you will be placed on one and a coach will be assigned for the day. If you have any questions on cost negotiations or other related questions please contact me through email at dbrown40@hotmail.com or by phone at 606-521-0923. You can also check out the camp broucher on line at http://www.cumberlandcollege.edu/athletics/wrestling/mens/camps/

Thanks

Assistant coach

Dustin Brown

coach brown i have heard alot of good things about cumberlands camp to but i was there 2 summers ago and there werent hardly any bigger guys like 89 215 but it was louded with older guys i am from mccreary county so it wouldnt take long to drive over from here and i wuld like to get the matches in but i was wonderen how many upper wieghts have signed up

That information is at the link he posted Valley Girl.

Tuition: $275.00 Resident (includes 3 meals a day & lodging) $175.00 Commuter (meals & lodging not included)

Ages 10-18, welcome. Younger wrestlers must be pre-approved by camp director. Team discounts available.

Siblings receive $25 discount each. Coaches bring 10 athletes and attend free.

I would like for the wrestlers that are attending to call or email me a line with your information so that I can get a list of what weights and possibly talk with you about the camp and answer any financial or camp related questions you may have. Please dont look at the cost and say man this camp is way to expensive for me. Call me and and talk to me aor email me and talk to me about it. 606-521-0923 dbrown40@hotmail.com or dbrown@cumberlandcollege.edu

and to answer the question about how many heavier guys will be there I am not sure but It looks like its going to be another good turnout. We will hae enough college and coaches that are there to wrestle with you if heavy guys are scarce. Thanks