overtimeking

eric braynt

Guest DAWG6
at least he got to go

The event is open to anyone. Not that everyone should go :idea:

When Derek Scott goes 1-2, Jacob Murton 2-2 (i believe) it tells you this event isn't just for fun :wink:

That's probably why so many of the other good KY kids (Woodfords, Larues, the list goes on) don't go.

Everyone talks about how great they are and when they stumble everyone crushes them and says see I told you he or they weren't that good.

The kids that go there have a purpose, college scout’s- tuitions worth big bucks, this event is business :wink:

Guest DAWG6
Is this a change? It use to be that only those who were in their state finals were invited.

I believe your correct, but its state place finisher

If you've made the state finals during your high school career is the criteria for most states.

Indiana' top 4 placers can go and California's top 8 get to go based on past success

and the fact they have only 1 division for wrestling in those states.

I think Eric is a GREAT kid all the way around! Not only is he a good wrestler, but he is tops in his class in academics as well. He has always taken the time to work with the young kids in the McCreary program--I think there are many wonderful things in store for Eric, both on the mat and off. I know Kentucky certainly has many wonderful athletes--but kids like Eric are well deserving of any praise that comes their way! I would really like to see us celebrate this type of athlete more often!

Win, lose, or else Eric is a class case who works hard for everything he gets.

Eric Bryant and Jason Hardin are two wrestlers that any coach would love to have on their team.

They both are hard workers and give all they can. After the match (Win or Lose) they are the greatest sportsman toward their opponent and the opposing coaching staff. I have actually seen both of them helping out their opponents both before and after their match together.

Kudos to Eric for being a class act.

Guest DAWG6
Eric Bryant and Jason Hardin are two wrestlers that any coach would love to have on their team.

They both are hard workers and give all they can. After the match (Win or Lose) they are the greatest sportsman toward their opponent and the opposing coaching staff. I have actually seen both of them helping out their opponents both before and after their match together.

Kudos to Eric for being a class act.

No disagreement here.

Eric is a great kid and I personnal wish him the best in his future.

i do have to say a great kid, very polite and a very hard worker but i give him no credit for wrestling. High school wrestling ghe got by just cause he was strong and thats all, if he goes to college he will not do anything. he's not college material. Every wrestler in college has strength and theres no 112 pound weight class in college. but he is a great kid and wish him best of luck.

eric wrestles 125 and hes has good techniqe he beat some good kids that where stronger then him and he just signed with cumberland collage and i like eric hes a really good freind of mine and you all get on here and talk like hes an angel after the matchs but hes not he gets mad and runs his mouth just like everyone else